RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Scott was finally in an era where he was past or getting past his addiction demons, but the damage had been done, dude was moving like he was 90 not 60. Many reasons why your body gets shot and leads to falling/complications etc, but gotta believe his lifestyle of addiction played a huge part. Take care of yourselves brehs. There will be a time when you're old af and just wanna chill and enjoy the sunset, don't ruin it for yourself while you're young

This is what worries me about Foley. Doesn't have the addiction issues but the damage done in the ring is brutal.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what worries me about Foley. Doesn't have the addiction issues but the damage done in the ring is brutal.

For sure, but he has lost a ton of weight, he seem like the kind of guy who would be committed to staying in shape-ish and limber after DDP showed him the way. Can't speak on his brain though :huhldup:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just watched his doc on the network..

Damn I didn't know he blew someone's head off with a gun :ohhh:

Crazy shyt...

R.I.P again:mjcry:

yea unfortunately that traumatized him and lead to his alcoholism, and he was just protecting his own life, very sad

im just glad he got to a point where he was at peace with himself

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

You can tell by this the cat that ran that 300 days a year schedule those pains and aches and scars run deep

Thumbs to what he said about hall and owen. I remember seeing a vid of him flipping out at a roast or comedy show cuz comedian let off an offensive owen joke...he was pissed

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
His daughter Cassidy Hall..didn't do a official post..they not be that close but she did a story pic on Insta
As news of her father’s terminal health issues emerged, Hall posted a photo on her Instagram Story showing her as a baby with the former WWE Intercontinental Champion. Hall wrote in the caption, “Love you forever, Daddy.”
5TGWQg.jpg