RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The real of the real bubba :deadmanny: sheik is hilarious. This might be the first time I have seen him not :pacspit: at someone :dead:

Truth be told I always looked at Scott as the leader of the kliq. Like yeah Nash is smart but you could tell that Nash looked up to Scott and was just simply more about his p's and q's to get the top booking whereas Hall had the mind for the business on a level that the others didnt. He was the glue of the group. HHH was the baggage guy and designated driver and HBK was the golden boy wildcard. Nash had elements of the 3 others to varying degrees but was never the worker that Hall was

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When i first started watching wrestling
Razor Ramon vs Bret Hart was the first fued i was invested in

Razor Ramon jumps Owen in front of him :mjlol:
leading to a classic Royal Rumble match vs Bret Hart

Then i witnessed at the time the greatest match of all time Ladder match at Wrestlemania 10, when he held the 2 belts on the ladder it was a lasting image.

Then the WCW invasion to NWO

One of the real underrated gamechangers in wrestling history

:salute:
RIP to the Bad Guy

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Scott Hall in WCW was my favourite era of his.

He had mad charisma but wasnt even really over the top with it. It was just his mannerisms and actions, they were subtle but just swaggy as fukk ... he made flicking a toothpick some gangsta shyt ... just spreading his arms out while he slowly stepped into the ring.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Austin is still holding that grudge from 2002.

No condolences sent on social media.

He really is a rattleSNAKE!

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I grew up watching as a kid in the early/mid 90s through my mother who was a huge wrestling fan. Her favorite wrestlers...

HBK
Hall
Warrior

I had no choice but to be a Hall stan. As a kid, he was easily the coolest wrestler out. Nobody had the natural swag Razor did. I started watching WCW when Hall went over and got hooked instantly. NWO would have never been as over without Scott, he was the glue guy that made it cool.

It sucks he had so many issues, but I guess that was just part of the wrestling business with too many performers. This one hurts though because Hall was always a personal favorite :mjcry: Legendary personality and a very good worker too. He has plenty of early 90s classic matches that still hold up.

RIP to the Bad Guy :salute:

*Flicks toothpick in memory*

da57bcfca1818b2c970e954acae266465da4012f_00.gif

Last edited: