RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I remember he cut this one promo where he's eating cuban food outside, then he gets pissed off and flips the table lol.

he was also the best player to use on super nintendo royal rumble. last i saw of him, he was rehabilitating with diamond. looked like he was getting back to normal, but he did have ailments.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Remember renting this from the local video store over and over.. the coolest cover ever :wow: :wow:

51Z74MWRQ6L.jpg

I used to love staring at those covers. They were just so cool.

Right before wwe network went away , i liked how they brought those back.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'll say this too. Hall and Nash basically changed the biz when they went to WCW.
Vince was forced to adapt into the attitude era, and then the ruthless aggression era after. Also it signaled the end of the stupid, outlandish gimmick era in both companies.

Those guys dropping the gimmick/kayfabe names and going by their real names also changed alot of things too.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
One of those rare individuals that just oozed charisma from every fiber of his being. He had everything you’d want in a superstar. I remember back when he debuted on Nitro, there was no spoilers or at least I didn’t have the access to them so I was legit blown away when he descended the stairs and entered the ring. The wrestling landscape would be a much different place without that moment. Not to mention he legit had me thinking he was really Cuban when all along he was a dyed in the wool redneck :russ:.

Rest well Scott
nwo-hall.gif