Reppin
got damn :to:

razor-ramon-wwf.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why I don’t tell people I watch wrestling. They will think I’m a weirdo like these losers. Imagine bombarding a grieving family. fukk these virgin nikkas.
Neckbeards are the absolute fukking worst, they're the equivalent of fans that want the owner of a sports team to die because the team lost.:hhh:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
As is always the case with racial unrest and mainstream controversies, a handful of current and former WWE stars and wrestling personalities have been exposed as tone deaf. Zeroing in on looting, supporting the passively-aggressive racist #AllLivesMatter movement and speaking out in support of divisive President Donald Trump have been go-to strategies for those either too partisan to support racial justice at this time, too ignorant to understand the central issue of the George Floyd protests or all of the above.

WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall—known for being a lightning rod on Twitter—quickly became one of the first pro wrestling personalities to put his foot in his mouth by tweeting #AllLivesMatter. Much like the troubled former Intercontinental champion was compelled to delete his Twitter account following a lewd exchange with ROH’s Moth Martina, Hall once again deleted his Twitter account after rightfully facing backlash for the somewhat bigoted tweet.

Me being a country boy, chickens coming home to roost never made me sad!

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
A few posters said it earlier but my first introduction to wrestling was that wwf royal rumble game for saga with razor on the cover. Thought he was the coolest mf I had seen. Give ddp his flowers for adding a few more years to his life so he didn’t go out in the state he was

rip mang:mjcry:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Didn’t really become a Razor/Scott Hall fan until the early YouTube days looking back at all his classic moments and matches in the WWF. But man, he had it all in terms of charisma, skill, and believability despite the obvious bad Cuban accent lol. You can definitely tell Rock patterned his punching style as well some of charisma as well. Despite all the demons and questionable actions in his career and personal life, he definitely had a soft side seeing the Springer clip and how beloved he is from tribute tweets. Say goodbye to the Bad Guy :mjcry: