RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
For old people, once they break that hip, shyt goes down hill fast. Not sure about the science behind it but it happens very often. It’s unfortunate but this news isn’t that surprising
damn

How do we coli brehs prevent this from happening to us?

:lupe:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wow, sad that dude is going though this but at the same time, I'm happy he was able to stay sober for the last few years and able to even train and tour with his son. Scott was someone that was on verge of a tragedy with a really depressing ending and he was able to get an extended happy epilogue. I hope he pulls through but this looks tough as hell to come back from.

For old people, once they break that hip, shyt goes down hill fast. Not sure about the science behind it but it happens very often. It’s unfortunate but this news isn’t that surprising

Yup happened to my grandma. She was 88 still doing a daily routine that had her in peak mental condition and pretty good physical condition considering her age. Then she fell, broke her hip and it all went downhill FAST, she didn't make it to 90.

Scott ain't THAT old though. But when you add decades of substance abuse and more than 1 health scare, he might as well be 80 years old :francis:

Last edited:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One of my absolute favorites growing up. A true legend who changed the business. He's in my prayers.

Scott-Hall-Debuts-On-Nitro-Cropped.jpg