RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Thoughts for sure, but like others said, I think this might be it. Its not surprising that this event happens, since your talking about blood clots from hip surgery, it's just that his body really isn't in peak form from abuse. If he does pass however, I would at least say Scott got a chance for a few years to at least die with sobriety, instead of overdosing or binge drinking in a single night.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
full
full
full

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Always wondered why that’s the beginning of the end usually?

Pull through Bad Guy, power to you

I'm not a doctor for sure, but it's basically not being able to move. By nature, your suppose to be standing upright, as even lying in bed for a long, long period of time can kill you because the blood isn't suppose to normally circulate in that position; so it's how you get bed sores, which leads to infections.

With a broken hip, you can get it fixed and it seems normal at first, but for a person with high blood pressure, it also makes it easier for people to form blood clots. Which this is what it sounds like, where Scott developed complications from that broken hip, in which the clot came loose and made him go into cardiac arrest.

So that's why when Seniors break their hip, it's not the hip itself that kills them but what comes after; and why falls for old people are such a scary thing.