RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hopefully the same can apply to other wrestlers that have retired or have had serious health issues.
The problem with athletes is that they don't know when to walk away. Brady came back and if he gets lit up and carted off the field he's going to regret that decision. Wrestlers don't quit unless they have WOAT match, or a career ending injury.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
What is going on with all these surgery complications? Deion Sanders had to have his toes amputated because of it. there was a high school football player in Georgia who died from shoulder surgery. His name was Robbie Roper. Now Scott Hall. It's getting out of hand. Before surgery was routine. NOw I wouldn't even recommend surgery because you might not make it out.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
tumblr_oxz89964Gg1vaosveo10_400.gif

Scheme Gene working that hotline upstairs

"I've got the scoop on the newest member to join us soon, I can't tell you on air but call now and hear the scoop, kids have your parents permission"

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The next twenty years of our life are going to be tough. A lot of people we knew, not just from pro-wrestling, but every part of entertainment that we grew up with are going to start passing away.

Yeah I'm not too fond of this period. From about your mid 30s to the mid 60s you'll experience the great dying. Celebrities, teachers, co-workers, friends, family etc etc. Once you're in your mid 60s you'd have lost enough people where the dying will slow down a bit. Then it'll be a mild dying. Then you die.