RIP Redbox

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Redbox was nothing but walk on by machines any damn ways, even before 2020 :mjlol:
It was always so random seeing people at the red box. Like oh you really out here
What about Kung Fu movies?
Tubi and Xumo have all that shyt man

but Xumo is a trash ass app. But it usually has random ass know it had stuff like all the American ninjas and other canon films movies.

Tubi though is like just give us content. I've watched so many random Kung Fu/Martial Arts movies there.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I used to use this all the time.

But then it really became pointless and a waste of gas money

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Surprised it took this long. I used them to try out games that I wasn’t sure on back in the day before they got rid of them. Was shocked to see :flabbynsick: still using them shyts although now that I think about it, the one at my local Walgreens never has anyone at it.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s sad what Streaming has done to movie rental business

Youngins don’t know about going to a Blockbuster or Action to rent a movie or game for the weekend to watch with friends and family

It’s not even about the latest releases but the classics

Like if I wanna watch Enemy Mine, Gymkata, American Ninja 2, No Retreat No Surrender, Cyborg.

Where can I stream that right now? Cuz they not on Netflix

Library

My library I can even rent video games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve only used Redbox once to rent jedi fallen order then they discontinued selling games like two weeks later

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I used it once or twice years ago. The machine wouldn't accept my return, I forgot about it for a few weeks and got late charges. Returned them and cancelled my account.