RIP Redbox

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s sad what Streaming has done to movie rental business

Youngins don’t know about going to a Blockbuster or Action to rent a movie or game for the weekend to watch with friends and family

It’s not even about the latest releases but the classics

Like if I wanna watch Enemy Mine, Gymkata, American Ninja 2, No Retreat No Surrender, Cyborg.

Where can I stream that right now? Cuz they not on Netflix

I hate when people talk about steaming and ignore digital service providers. You can rent or own just about any movie on Vudu (now Fandango at Home)… Apple TV+ YouTube, Amazon etc.

Now I only found 3 of the ones you mentioned but some of those are C level movies

So where am I going to rent movies from now?:why:
This is a dusty post

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hate when people talk about steaming and ignore digital service providers. You can rent or own just about any movie on Vudu (now Fandango at Home)… Apple TV+ YouTube, Amazon etc.

Now I only found 3 of the ones you mentioned but some of those are C level movies

This is a dusty post

:francis:

Killer Clowns from Outer Space
Witches of Eastwick
The Man with One Red Shoe
Roxxane
Romancing The Stone
Action Jackson
Golden Child
Gleaming the Cube
Iron Eagle
Black Eagle

They got them too?:unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Never toched one,,,, them shyts are excellent places to get car jacked and robbed.

Breh….. @DetroitEWarren aint gonna get you and he ain’t worried bout you bruv :mjlol:

Go head and rent Ghostbusters Frozen Empire at your closest Walgreens my guy :russ:

Seriously it’s gonna be ok

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
So where am I going to rent movies from now?:why:
Physical media - the library.

If you have cable most of the stuff hits VOD pretty quickly. But, some of them are priced terribly. I feel like most of the time they are usually a few bucks cheaper than watching it at the theater. But, occasionally they are priced like 15-20 bucks and it's just better to wait for it to hit one of the paid streaming sites.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Breh….. @DetroitEWarren aint gonna get you and he ain’t worried bout you bruv :mjlol:

Go head and rent Ghostbusters Frozen Empire at your closet Walgreens my guy :russ:

Man Paul Rudd ain't do it no justice (and I fukks with Rudd).

I watched the Vigito GB evil painting movie EVERY DAY as a kid lol, Ripley kept letting that dumbass baby get kidnapped by painting breh.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Remember when they had that scammer ad running around when redbox was hot trying to get people to buy the machines? My dumbass thought about it before I looked into the upfront costs to run those.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Go head and rent Ghostbusters Frozen Empire at your closest Walgreens my guy :russ:

:francis: I really kinda dislike Frozen Empire,,, shyt made me like the Ghostbusters (2016 film)
the villien was generic AF in Frozen Empire,, don't really care for kid Ghostbusters

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:francis:

Killer Clowns from Outer Space
Witches of Eastwick
The Man with One Red Shoe
Roxxane
Romancing The Stone
Action Jackson
Golden Child