RIP Redbox

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think it’s sad what Streaming has done to movie rental business

Youngins don’t know about going to a Blockbuster or Action to rent a movie or game for the weekend to watch with friends and family

It’s not even about the latest releases but the classics

Like if I wanna watch Enemy Mine, Gymkata, American Ninja 2, No Retreat No Surrender, Cyborg.

Where can I stream that right now? Cuz they not on Netflix

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think it’s sad what Streaming has done to movie rental business

Youngins don’t know about going to a Blockbuster or Action to rent a movie or game for the weekend to watch with friends and family

It’s not even about the latest releases but the classics

Like if I wanna watch Enemy Mine, Gymkata, American Ninja 2, No Retreat No Surrender, Cyborg.

Where can I stream that right now? Cuz they not on Netflix

stremio or plex breh

the thing about renting videos is even if the movie was trash you were stuck with it so you watched and maybe enjoyed it. Now if a movie doesn't catch my attention 20 min in i'm done

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
It was never a sustainable physical business model especially as more and more new movies/video games became available through streaming. I’m amazed they lasted this long.

When’s the last time someone said, “Aye man I gotta swing by the walgreens Redbox to get a movie to watch for tonight” :mjlol:

Best Buy next. The one here don’t have shyt in it. Just a big ass warehouse with stuff spread around. Walk in looking for something the employees talking about “we can order it for you” :mjtf:

bytch you think I drove 20 minutes out the way to order something I can do it at home.