RIP Popeyes Cajun Rice

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So now they have no vegetables available?
This! These chains kill me removing vegetables. Boston market got rid of steamed broccoli and geeen beans, only vegetables is that shytty frozen vegetable mix that usually turns to mush or high calorie, dairy filled creamed spinach.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
This! These chains kill me removing vegetables. Boston market got rid of steamed broccoli and geeen beans, only vegetables is that shytty frozen vegetable mix that usually turns to mush or high calorie, dairy filled creamed spinach.

Right. I liked the green beans to balance out all the chicken and carbs, now I can't do that.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I went to Popeyes like last week after a long time. Man that shyt was so trash. I don’t know if it was that particular store or if the food fell off. This is why I be going to local restaurants as opposed to chains. It’s hard to go local then go back to chain joints. I liked the rice from Popeyes but it was super dry.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I was never a big Popeyes Cajun rice fan but I remember Chruch’s rice being on a whole other level back I. The day.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Damn, the popeyes by my house customer service good as fukk and they used to give me free food when i was driving for door dash
I used to fukk with the Popeyes in Chicopee, I hate to say it but it’s not as good as the chicken in other states. But it wasn’t a lot of options

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yeah, I went to Popeyes like last week after a long time. Man that shyt was so trash. I don’t know if it was that particular store or if the food fell off. This is why I be going to local restaurants as opposed to chains. It’s hard to go local then go back to chain joints. I liked the rice from Popeyes but it was super dry.

Shyt been trash. The Popeyes hype monsters in here were dap fishing at the height of the chicken sandwich phase but they didn’t really believe the shyt they were saying.

Seems like the pandemic has made a lotta restaurants that had bad quality and service even worse. :hhh:

Shows you how on point the Chick Fil a model is because the overall excellence has by and large been sustained :wow:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Shyt been trash. The Popeyes hype monsters in here were dap fishing at the height of the chicken sandwich phase but they didn’t really believe the shyt they were saying.

Seems like the pandemic has made a lotta restaurants that had bad quality and service even worse. :hhh:

Shows you how on point the Chick Fil a model is because the overall excellence has by and large been sustained :wow:
Man I imagined Chic Fil A just bring like let them have their little moment. They probably didn’t even care about the Popeyes chicken sandwich thing honestly lol. I used to love Popeyes when I was younger man.. it’s just not the same anymore. But like I said I do local way more now than chain restaurants. Chic Fil A is still my shyt tho :wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What happened to the Popeye’s chicken sandwich hype?

Chick-fil-A still have long lines from 6am to 10pm.

Popeye’s is only busy during afternoon rush.

I've notice the In-N-Out hype has died down in Dallas as well. When I was there during the holidays.

Chick-fil-A stay king no matter what. :ehh:
I know some ppl that think they’ve changed the sandwich lol. But the hype died down as all things hype generally do

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
All they got is fries, mashed potatoes and Mac n cheese?

Red beans and rice is basically their best side. Red beans and rice is Popeyes.

:heh::heh:

Basically. There are occasions where I’ll just dip in for a Red Beans & Rice and a biscuit, no chicken at all, and dip out.

That’s a staple to where if they got rid of this even more cats would be like :gucci: “It’s a wrap!”