RIP Popeyes Cajun Rice

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The only thing I hate about Popeyes' sides is the sizes.

Too small for what they're charging.

My favorite sides are the cajun fries and mac and cheese...have yet to try the others but I'm skeptical because I don't feel it's worth the price.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
man what??? they had onion rings?

Yea they did but many places you had to specifically ask for them.

Some Popeyes didn't have them on the menu but they had them, and they'd have to make'em fresh because they weren't just sitting around.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The Cajun Rice was mid :yeshrug:
Anybody that's had Golden Chick's Dirty Rice can attest

I assume you from the south but for those of us who aren't...that shyt was good lol.
:sadcam:

The beans and rice are good, and I love their mac and cheese. Honestly the sides are better than the chicken at this point.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I assume you from the south but for those of us who aren't...that shyt was good lol.
:sadcam:

The beans and rice are good, and I love their mac and cheese. Honestly the sides are better than the chicken at this point.
Their red beans and rice has ALWAYS been better. I didnt even realize the cajun rice was gone. Thats how much I ignored it.

Crush your biscuit up in that shyt if you want to... or dip it... or split and slather them beans and rice if you want to
tenor.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Their red beans and rice has ALWAYS been better. I didnt even realize the cajun rice was gone. Thats how much I ignored it.

Crush your biscuit up in that shyt if you want to... or dip it... or split and slather them beans and rice if you want to
tenor.gif

Always

I'd be heated when I got cajun rice on accident instead of the red beans

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You ain’t lying. Fried okra is the goat side.

I go to churches and only get their okra sometimes

Yall gotta go to Cuba or Puerto Rico and ask for a Quimbombo Guisado (keem-bom-bo)

Its okra gumbo with pork or chicken and sweet plaintains. shyt go crazy asf :ohlawd:

Fried is GOAT level side tho, I just dont know what sauce to dip it in :jbhmm: