RIP OJ Simpson

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I was browsing YouTube then saw videos on it, thought they were trolling. I was like what????

RIP

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
In less then 2 hours OJ:

- Sneaked out of his house
- Drove from his home to Nicole's home
- Killed 2 people
- Didn't get noticed by anyone and took his time
- Came back to his house to take a shower and changed clothes
- Went to the airport(meanwhile he got rid of the "evidence")
- Caught a flight to Chicago on time
- Left a blood bath at Nicole cribe, but there was barely any blood in his car or house(Besides the planted stuff)
- At almost 50 years old

This is the stuff you have to believe in if OJ did it.....They turned OJ into John Wick.

Anytime people say OJ did it i know they don't know the case. "ohhh it was because he had black jurors" :martin: :mjpls:

Either OJ was one of the greatest killers of all time or he was a wrongfully accused black man....one is more likely then the other :umad:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
How was you in college, ain't you like 36?
I was 100% in college during the killing and trial. It happened exactly as he described. Black people watched that Rodney King beating video, then shockingly watched those cops get acquitted of it. No Black person trusted the LAPD after that, and given what we know now, they weren't worthy of being trusted. Listen to athletes and celebrities talk about the LAPD during the 90s. They were a straight up mafia.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
He was involved in the sense that his son was the killer and he knew. The low speed chase was a setup to shine the light on OJ. By OJ himself! Again he was literally trying to take the charge and go to prison for his son.

:mjlol: damn you’re dumb
It is reported that the DNA evidence showed that the chance that some of the blood found near the bodies came from anyone but Simpson was 1 in 170 million. The chance that blood found on Simpson’s sock could be from someone other than Nicole Brown was 1 in 21 billion. Blood samples found inside of Simpson’s Bronco, which was discovered outside Simpson’s home the next day, were equally matched to Simpson and both victims. Such evidence should have resulted in an open and shut case by today’s standards but was not made clear enough to understand at the time.