RIP MF DOOM

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
From The Booth

Yooooooo this nikka DOOM even made his presence in my dreams earlier today too :wow: Right before I woke up, both Accordion and Strange Ways were playing in the dream :mjcry:

It was a very peaceful but funny ass dream lmao. His presence felt real like he’s not really dead even though he’s no longer of this world physically anymore. I think he just wanted to tell me that he’s straight and it was just time to elevate himself to a new plateau but in the next Realm.

WE LOVE YOU FOREVER DOOM AND YOUR MEMORY WILL NEVER FADE :salute:

I can still feel dude in my presence too, as if he just visited a few minutes ago.

#TRUEVILLIANSNEVERDIE :wow:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
What did the tweet say

Apparently, he passed away from a broken heart because he never really got over the relatively recent death of both his son as well as the death of his brother from many years ago. I can believe it because I had a distant family member die from a broken heart. I remember having a broken heart when me and one of my exes (who was the first girlfriend I’ve ever felt that strongly for) first broke up....Trust me when I say that broken heart shyt is painful asf breh. I legit could barely eat, breathed heavily, and both my spirit body and mental state were just outta tune....So I can only imagine what Doom must’ve felt :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I created this piece just a minute ago about DOOM that I thought yall would like if yall need some reading material:

A long time ago, I found a mask on the ground. I was walking to the bus stop to indulge in a slumber of hard work and labor with nothing to show for besides a sorry looking paycheck and angered customers. The mask was grim and grimy, it looked like it was dragged within the underground. The sound of that metal as I picked it up reminded me of rugged rowhomes and the hollowness from within. I should throw this mask away, but it is drawing me into a world like no other.

A world where likeminded individuals share one interest under a tree of unique circumstances. We strive for a difference in opinion and being ourselves is not a question at all but a solution. I would eventually be more isolated from the outside world, as I embrace the secret society within this underground surface below the depths of normalization and NPC dialect.

I decided to put the mask in my bag, take the bus to my line of work, and work my brains in until the nighttime hits. The moment I clocked out, I ran to the subway and caught the bus to my temporary home. My grandmother woke from her slumber throws me the key after a long door knocking session. I throw my coat on the floor and my bag hits the bed. The mask awaits me like a patient buddha monk praying for a sudden change in the atmosphere. I decided to take a breather, a second to pray, and go in on wearing such a majestic questionable mask. Like Jim Carrey morphing into an entirely different being, this mask did some odd but disturbing things. My body starts twitching and turning as my vision goes into a hyperspace continuum.

Through my eyes, I see this individual lost in a distant world trying to understand his worth in a worthless world. He had a brother who guided him to a different time and space. He places the microphone upon his hand and begin letting crowds know how he felt. The sound was unique but quite effective for the moment of clarity, as thousands were drawn upon thee. He raised his hand in victory, another mass meeting of sonic youth embrace impact of the worlds he was saying.

Time fly and who knew he, his brother, and another friend would begin to change the minds of many to open the third eye and see peace. Sadly, the line of work did not matter to big brother as these individuals did not have a clue of what sells on the streets of assumption. Second time around, the sound is grittier and more universally sonic black to the urban youth. The truth was spilled but quickly wiped away. Shelved for another eternity along with a brother slain by an accident of misfortunate proportions. Lost, this man felt on the verge of suicidal tendencies, he raised his hand in anger but profound silent rage.

Time fly and his stomach grew off a mixture of liquor and depression. He meets an angel with broken wings to help him regain his life again. A second chance, they build this mask that I am currently tripping out in. It was rough around the edges and jagged to the point of cutting flesh. Yet, he manifests in wearing such a dangerous mask. Once the mask was on, the message became clearer, the sound became weirder, and everything started to change. This was the day we experience Doomsday for what is about to come.

It was a chess move that would take the followers to a leader. Even Vaudeville Villains understood two times the potential of the food that was being placed within our eye range. The appetite for growth and destruction felt surreal like we were born like this. Sadly, all good things come to an end as the masked villain would end up making a complete exit from reality. The memories remain but the tomb shall express gratitude for “Doom will lay”. His spirit is with the sun now and I found a true purpose in life.

The mask comes off and I am a new spirit, the mask I wore made me see an old spirit with a new beginning to live again….

Thank You Daniel Dumile

mf-doom.jpg

Hidden Behind the Mask