RIP MF DOOM

Daps
"Back with my brother, that's what my tomb will say, right above my government Dumile."

Wow, wow.....

Yall remember when Operation Doomsday was first bubblin on the internet when it first dropped? Underground college radio lost it..shyt, sohh days vanderslice vs. Desert Storm....

Wow...the time.....feels like yesterday. fukk...its been over 20? Unbelievable.

RIP bruh

Man, I remember when Piston Honda was posting on SOHH and the video for "?" directed by him started popping up on centralcali.com. I got too many memories over the years courtesy of this legend's music. It's a ritual for me to play "Is he ill?" whenever it snows and I was bumping it heavy last week during the storm that hit. Relaxing on summer afternoons and nights bumping Special Herbs. How Madvillainy got me through one of the most tumultuous patches in my life.

As fukked up as this news is, I'm so thankful he blessed us with his genius. An inspiration to creativity for everyone.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Y'all remember Beatboxerforlourawls? You have to be day one sohh to even remember that name. She put me on to Doom's Rhymes Like Dimes. I thought it was trash and some of the worst music I've ever heard. Years later, Operation Doomsday stays in my rotation and one of my favorite albums if all time. My seven year old son loves Doom and all the Special Herbs albums.

I'm wondering if this is some elaborate troll job because I know Doom be on his troll shyt. I'm wondering if it's just the Doom persona that died and not the man himself. Them saying he died on Halloween and are now disclosing it on New Years Eve makes it seem kinda trollish to me - maybe I'm just in denial.