RIP Kristoff St. John

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom had me hooked on Y&R and Bold and the Beautiful as a kid took me 20+ yrs to kick the habit :russ: I just stopped watching them like 5 yrs :francis: but it’s messed up and ironic news. He basically spiraled out of control the same way his character did :mjcry:

Lol, exactly the same here. My dad even eventually got hooked. Hope they don't recast

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My mom had me hooked on Y&R and Bold and the Beautiful as a kid took me 20+ yrs to kick the habit :russ: I just stopped watching them like 5 yrs :francis: but it’s messed up and ironic news. He basically spiraled out of control the same way his character did :mjcry:

Breh i was lowkey hooked on Y&R and Bold & Beautiful until i was like 16!

Yea i didn’t all that stuff about his son. It really tore him up:mjcry:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Havent watch this with moms in a couple but I remember he wrnt blind on the show
With his thot wife and son cheating on
it was crazy
Rip

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Called my mom’s IMMEDIATELY upon hearing this.

I used to watch Bold & The Beautiful and Y&R religously as a shorty because my mom would go to work and make me watch the stories and tell
Her about it when she got home. I always remember Kristoff’s character getting outswagged by Shemar Moore’s character (they were brothers on the show):wow:
My brother used to tape cartoons for us and sometimes it would be his soap called Generations on there between cartoons.

Yep. Vivica fox was on there. I used to watch that and Days of our lives.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Young and the Restless patriach Neil Winters:rip: was one of our GOAT Soap Brotha:wow:

...remember when Martin & Pam had him runnin out from their scammed apartment:pachaha:

90s Kid:mjcry:

Last edited: