RIP Neil Winters
Prime Victoria Rowell :ohlawd:

drucilla-winters.jpg

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wait, wtf

I saw the name and ignored it but I knew it was familiar. Didn't know it was that breh :wtf:

RIP.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kristoff St john and Shemar Moore are the reasons blacks finally got roles in soap operas.
ehh, Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams predate them on All My Children. Williams was the first black person to win a Daytime Emmy and Morgan was the first African American to win a Daytime Emmy. (Williams is from the UK)

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
ehh, Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams predate them on All My Children. Williams was the first black person to win a Daytime Emmy and Morgan was the first African American to win a Daytime Emmy. (Williams is from the UK)

Yea Angie and Jessie were great but I'm not sure they started the trend.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My brother used to tape cartoons for us and sometimes it would be his soap called Generations on there between cartoons.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
I am fukkED UP about this y'all. Gonna go cry with my mama when I get off :mjcry:

I was always holding out that they would bring Dru back to Y&R so they could get back together. But I guess that will never happen now.

Neil had been off the show since before the holidays but idk how Y&R is gonna handle this. His tv daughter is currently in jail and his tv son just lost his wife and was spiraling. I don't want him to be recasted tho. They should incorporate his death into he show and have a beautiful hr long memorial for him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Called my mom’s IMMEDIATELY upon hearing this.

I used to watch Bold & The Beautiful and Y&R religously as a shorty because my mom would go to work and make me watch the stories and tell
Her about it when she got home. I always remember Kristoff’s character getting outswagged by Shemar Moore’s character (they were brothers on the show):wow: