RIP Kevin Samuels

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I think he only had a problem if dudes would try to put down black women if they didn’t measure up. It was one dude saying black women were his enemy and KS wss like they not your enemy your wallet is
You know, when everyone’s operating the way they should, options open up for everyone and things don’t seem so dismal.

I’ve said before that simply getting in the gym would change most women’s lives.

If I’m having a moment when I don’t feel like working out, I literally don’t bother taking dudes seriously because I know the way the world reacts when I’m in gym mode. If more ladies actually experienced it, they would understand why some ladies go so hard and always seem to have options.

And it’s the same for men- of course you don’t want a woman who is only with you for money, but it’s a hell of a lot easier to date when you know you have one of the most important things women need/look for handled. It just opens your dating pool. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
then why are u looking at him like a father figure, weirdo? :mjlol:

:dahell: father figure ??? :mjlol: I barely listen to his show

And you’re the weirdo because no black person should say they are glad someone died if he/she didn’t do anything towards them - or -harm/terrorize the black community

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Not anecdotal at all. Scorned hoes usually say vindictive shyt all the time. When KS died they were celebrating all on social media.:hubie:

A rational thinking adult either agreed or disagreed with him, but they don't celebrate him dying.
maybe bc he was a toxic nikka that provided nothing but the male equivalent of hoe babble :hubie:

:dahell: father figure ??? :mjlol: I barely listen to his show

And you’re the weirdo because no black person should say they are glad someone died if he/she didn’t do anything towards them - or -harm/terrorize the black community
don't believe kevin samuels was causing harm to the black community brehs :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
maybe bc he was a toxic nikka that provided nothing but the male equivalent of hoe babble :hubie:

don't believe kevin samuels was causing harm to the black community brehs :mjlol:

He wasn't toxic though. He had some points to be disagreed with, but He was nothing like andrew tate who was talking wild.

You sound like a scorned woman going by your posts.