RIP Kevin Samuels

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Wild.

Personally I didn't support him. I felt he fed off hurt people, who never healed. Also I felt he was a public bully.

I followed other books on healing after my 5 year break up.

I healed. Now I'm with my beautiful hip hop Italian girl for over three years.

It's a win/win or no deal. All love.

R.i.p to Kevin.
He suggested they get therapy if they have unresolved issues. He was just a straight shooter and most people don’t like that

Menna

All Star
Daps
:patrice: He low key discouraged this kinda shyt.
He discouraged part of what I said…The no kids get money right and then reach down and get a chick younger he encouraged. I remember one pod he was talking to a 40 something man and was like get a 23 year old I was like :huhldup:

The Japanese American part he would of rather had me with a AA chick but I can’t choose who chooses me and continues to interact with me that’s out of my hands :yeshrug: Who knows what happens in the future this is just current situation and 75% of it KS would of smiled at…I can’t please all the people all the time

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
He discouraged part of what I said…The no kids get money right and then reach down and get a chick younger he encouraged. I remember one pod he was talking to a 40 something man and was like get a 23 year old I was like :huhldup:

The Japanese American part he would of rather had me with a AA chick but I can’t choose who chooses me and continues to interact with me that’s out of my hands :yeshrug: Who knows what happens in the future this is just current situation and 75% of it KS would of smiled at…I can’t please all the people all the time

If I remember correctly I think he always said for guys to get themselves together before trying to date. You probably just had some situations that didn’t work along the way