JeNYMt3.gif

Gusto.......:myman:

RIP Charlie Murphy

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP Charlie...everytime I've seen him on TV, he would make me laugh. Salute :salute:

Daps
Can't lie I'm hurt by this! He was intelligent, street and real life funny at the same not tell a joke funny.
Been following his comedy career since Chappelle show and been impressed how it launched his standup career, and since the show went off air he's been pushing hard and kept a job! Which in that fickle industry isn't easy.
But dude lived a life man, from street dude, to the navy, to Eddie's security and entourage, to films, to Karate instructor to Chappelle show, to standup comedy. And he lost his wife to cancer in 09. Dude was a survivor tho and he def showed alot of love to Hip Hop and alot of rappers (Buckshot, NORE, Snoop to name a few)

As much as I'm :to: can't help but :salute: his life and all the characters he played, all the laughs and entertainment he gave us.

Gonna leave this one of my fav from Chappelle Show DVD extras

:mjcry: At the video. Dammit man

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't lie I'm hurt by this! He was intelligent, street and real life funny at the same not tell a joke funny.
Been following his comedy career since Chappelle show and been impressed how it launched his standup career, and since the show went off air he's been pushing hard and kept a job! Which in that fickle industry isn't easy.
But dude lived a life man, from street dude, to the navy, to Eddie's security and entourage, to films, to Karate instructor to Chappelle show, to standup comedy. And he lost his wife to cancer in 09. Dude was a survivor tho and he def showed alot of love to Hip Hop and alot of rappers (Buckshot, NORE, Snoop to name a few)

As much as I'm :to: can't help but :salute: his life and all the characters he played, all the laughs and entertainment he gave us.

Gonna leave this one of my fav from Chappelle Show DVD extras

That Darryl Stingley bit:laff::laff::laff::wow:

:mjcry:dude was just naturally funny

Daps
Yo yall pardon my ignorance but did Charlie Murphy ever say who his favorite musician was (other than Rick James)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
yo, this Stevie Wonder story.... I can't fukkin breathe right now :deadmanny:

He told us a story about a night, he was with his brother Eddie and Stevie Wonder was about to do some kind of video and Ed went by to support him. They're in a big warehouse, and there are teenagers standing in a triangle throwing the frisbee around. Somehow the frisbee gets loose, Stevie Wonder is there, the frisbee is heading straight toward him. He said Stevie Wonder, on time, turns around and grabs the frisbee in midair. We were like, "Nah, you lyin.' No way! Is he a bat? Does he have sonar?" He said, "I watched it with my own eyes. It happened, man, I was there." Charlie Murphy, he gets to see everything.

Cedric The Entertainer on Charlie Murphy: 'We Knew He Was Fighting Hard'

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
RIP

I remember the very first time I saw CB4. I knew who Eddie Muphy was but I didn't know he had a brother. Every time I watched it thought "fukk this c*nt looks like Eddie Murphy!" Lol finally I looked at the credits one day and just put 2+2 together.

516453482e5c7e182219e469ff32847e.jpg

Last edited: