RIP Charlie Murphy

Daps
This one hurts:mjcry: Thinking of eddie and the fam

RIP to a dude who made me laugh hard on The Chapelle show and Boondocks

So that's Richard Pryor, Bernie Mac, Patrice Oneal and Charlie Murphy in the last couple of years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't lie I'm hurt by this! He was intelligent, street and real life funny at the same not tell a joke funny.
Been following his comedy career since Chappelle show and been impressed how it launched his standup career, and since the show went off air he's been pushing hard and kept a job! Which in that fickle industry isn't easy.
But dude lived a life man, from street dude, to the navy, to Eddie's security and entourage, to films, to Karate instructor to Chappelle show, to standup comedy. And he lost his wife to cancer in 09. Dude was a survivor tho and he def showed alot of love to Hip Hop and alot of rappers (Buckshot, NORE, Snoop to name a few)

As much as I'm :to: can't help but :salute: his life and all the characters he played, all the laughs and entertainment he gave us.

Gonna leave this one of my fav from Chappelle Show DVD extras

Daps
Can't lie I'm hurt by this! He was intelligent, street and real life funny at the same not tell a joke funny.
Been following his comedy career since Chappelle show and been impressed how it launched his standup career, and since the show went off air he's been pushing hard and kept a job! Which in that fickle industry isn't easy.
But dude lived a life man, from street dude, to the navy, to Eddie's security and entourage, to films, to Karate instructor to Chappelle show, to standup comedy. And he lost his wife to cancer in 09. Dude was a survivor tho and he def showed alot of love to Hip Hop and alot of rappers (Buckshot, NORE, Snoop to name a few)

As much as I'm :to: can't help but :salute: his life and all the characters he played, all the laughs and entertainment he gave us.

Gonna leave this one of my fav from Chappelle Show DVD extras

Dap and rep for this post, yes sir. :salute: