RIP Big Baller Brand:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The fact y’all believe that reality show is is hilarious. Damn near 2 decades of reality shows in pop culture but hey, let’s now decide to start pretending it’s not staged just in this one case
:mjlol:

BBB just relaunched we byke :wow:

yep its like the simple life how people actually thought paris hilton didn't know what walmart was

people do and say outlandish things for ratings and brehs slurp it out like a pig at the trough

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I dont think Lonzo would have gotten a tattoo if he wasn't all in either, blaming LaVar for forcing him is stupid but at this point he has moved on and I wish LaVar was done too. This relaunch with Gelo only wont really work. They had a good idea but executed poorly imo

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People really hate when people want to build their own brand :mjlol:
Not even remotely true. But in this case, people thought Lonzo was giving up a lot of guaranteed money for his inexperienced dad’s dream and that Lonzo would lose his own money in all of this.

And that’s exactly what happened. Who would have guessed?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even remotely true. But in this case, people thought Lonzo was giving up a lot of guaranteed money for his inexperienced dad’s dream and that Lonzo would lose his own money in all of this.

And weren't people saying that Lonzo wasn't bankrolling BBB:patrice:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The next episode is Sunday. Melo didn’t go to the pop up shop they were supposed to have in Australia

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
just went to the new site
first thing I noticed was no signs of Lonzo or Melo
but there's giant pics of Gelo
the shoes are still too expensive($190) but they not $495 like before

That's cause Zo and Melo not associated with the brand :mjlol:

Melo might be able to snag a decent contract from Nike/Adidas, depending on the draft

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

It’s an investment. Not all investments work out tho, and that comes with the risk. Y’all basically don’t want nikkas to take risks or gamble just to keep making the popular and rich companies more popular and rich

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep its like the simple life how people actually thought paris hilton didn't know what walmart was

people do and say outlandish things for ratings and brehs slurp it out like a pig at the trough
What I can say from having done some work in these spaces is a lot of the setups are definitely coached if not completely scripted. There are times where I have been told or folks I work with have been told to walk or stand a particular way, give a particular expression or say a particular thing. What’s most common is they’ll pitch a theme or convo or situation that they tell all people on camera to react naturally to and discuss as if they’re behaving as they would without cameras—but to stay on the topic the producers have given.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It’s an investment. Not all investments work out tho, and that comes with the risk. Y’all basically don’t want nikkas to take risks or gamble just to keep making the popular and rich companies more popular and rich

The thing is, rich people dont gamble with their own money. That way if it doesnt pay off they dont end up out on the street. You dont use your son's first NBA contract as you own personal bank account to try and live your dream. Let that dude get secure first, then branch out.