Ringin' in the New Year with Old School: #2 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Michigan St. Spartans

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We got these nikkas in this same building week 1. They aint hoeing us tho :birdman:

scared.gif
We got the nikkas that's gonna beat them so :yeshrug:

hard to believe how the rest of college football legitimately finds these nikkas so invincible :ohhh:
There's been IBs where I expected us to lose but I never legitimately looked at them as a massively better team :ld:
Maybe cause we supposed to be rivals and shyt :ld:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Michigan state is an embarrassment to the state of michigan :wow:
Power rankings:

• Michigan football
  • Tigers
  • Pistons
  • Wings
  • Lions
  • Michigan basketball
  • Eastern michigan football
  • Oakland U basketball
  • Cass tech football
  • The grand rapids white caps
  • Ann arbor pioneer football
  • The grand rapids rampage
  • USA u-18 hockey
  • Grand rapids griffins hockey
  • Lake Superior state lacrosse
  • (The field of Hs basketball programs)

• Michigan state football

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We got the nikkas that's gonna beat them so :yeshrug:

hard to believe how the rest of college football legitimately finds these nikkas so invincible :ohhh:
There's been IBs where I expected us to lose but I never legitimately looked at them as a massively better team :ld:
Maybe cause we supposed to be rivals and shyt :ld:
They be whooping yall ass too tho :dahell:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Lets be legit. We are somewhat on the same plane of talent as Alabama. Auburn's a real better team than they looked. nikkas just never got it together. Had Duke early but Jeremy was suckin dikk. Had Sean on one looking crisp as fukk but the receivers sucked dikk and the defense was garbage. Had the defense but the offense was complete garbage. I legitimately nonbiasedly expect us to be right back to playoff caliber if JF3 can be somethin like Marshall in 2013 and this Kyle Davis cat is as good as he looks. Our RBs are fukkin godly, TE/HB position solid, OL is solid and held their own against Alabama until the late second half where we just couldn't get shyt together passing and the running game been abandoned.

That defense should be just as good as we seen down the stretch if Kevin Steele isn't a complete waste :ohlawd: LBs might require some development, the DL looked nice and we got a bunch of talent coming in. Secondary is gonna improve the more we get guys out there.

Idk, Auburn is never down for long, and we always bounce back from our worst years :obama:

Steele is a waste. We had that dude a year and told em to kick rocks

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I joked about the bcs being better this year, but the cool thing is the playoff exposes these teams :manny:

If the bcs was still around im sure people would be complaining about how OU and MSU should have got a shot. Clemson is an acc team they shouldnt be there blah, blah