Ringin' in the New Year with Old School: #2 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Michigan St. Spartans

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
AU played Bama better than anybody has this year....... And we ended the year 7-6.....:dame:

One #blackexcellence Qb away brehs.......
Lets be legit. We are somewhat on the same plane of talent as Alabama. Auburn's a real better team than they looked. nikkas just never got it together. Had Duke early but Jeremy was suckin dikk. Had Sean on one looking crisp as fukk but the receivers sucked dikk and the defense was garbage. Had the defense but the offense was complete garbage. I legitimately nonbiasedly expect us to be right back to playoff caliber if JF3 can be somethin like Marshall in 2013 and this Kyle Davis cat is as good as he looks. Our RBs are fukkin godly, TE/HB position solid, OL is solid and held their own against Alabama until the late second half where we just couldn't get shyt together passing and the running game been abandoned.

That defense should be just as good as we seen down the stretch if Kevin Steele isn't a complete waste :ohlawd: LBs might require some development, the DL looked nice and we got a bunch of talent coming in. Secondary is gonna improve the more we get guys out there.

Idk, Auburn is never down for long, and we always bounce back from our worst years :obama:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

No, fukk the BCS. I don't see how people can complain about more football :why:
I agree but you know this is going to be brought up on Monday, shyt someone in here already talking about how all the games been blowouts so far.. To me this is the way it should have always been but you know people hate change

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Lets be legit. We are somewhat on the same plane of talent as Alabama. Auburn's a real better team than they looked. nikkas just never got it together. Had Duke early but Jeremy was suckin dikk. Had Sean on one looking crisp as fukk but the receivers sucked dikk and the defense was garbage. Had the defense but the offense was complete garbage. I legitimately nonbiasedly expect us to be right back to playoff caliber if JF3 can be somethin like Marshall in 2013 and this Kyle Davis cat is as good as he looks. Our RBs are fukkin godly, TE/HB position solid, OL is solid and held their own against Alabama until the late second half where we just couldn't get shyt together passing and the running game been abandoned.

That defense should be just as good as we seen down the stretch if Kevin Steele isn't a complete waste :ohlawd: LBs might require some development, the DL looked nice and we got a bunch of talent coming in. Secondary is gonna improve the more we get guys out there.

Idk, Auburn is never down for long, and we always bounce back from our worst years :obama:

That's what I'm saying.....We have the talent and always bring more in. Auburn's traditional recruiting base is Georgia, Alabama, Florida.....Have to have the Georgia boys with skill, the Florida boys with speed, and the Alabama boys with the grit required to take down Bama. And that QB to take us over the top.