Rihanna Causes Outrage With Her “Slutty Nun” Photoshoot. [NSFW]

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Because Jews run Hollywood and the music industry :mjpls:

GKvtm1-XQAAQc8R

Hmmm… interesting. Very very interesting.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people complain about modern society being too politically correct, and too sensitive, but still get triggered over basic shyt like this. No one really wants a politically incorrect world because people always have hard limits somewhere that you can't cross.

Did these hypocrites cancel Sydney Sweeney for doing the film Immaculate?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Sure would be nice if they were as concerned about their priests raping little boys as they are about some singer playing dress up:francis:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: He's right. You never see any celebs mocking Islam without some sort of overzealous feedback

Not only that, but if they did, I think most decent people would say it's not cool. If Taylor Swift or somebody wore Muslim garb on a magazine cover during Ramadan in a sexualized manner, she would get smoke, and we'd be on the Coli like "why can't these cacs just respect other people's culture!"

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Sexual abuse and rape of a child is 100x more likely to occur in a public school than by a priest in the church. Not saying either is right but considering there is a decline in religion overall and these people that sexual assault our kids are given slaps on the wrists (most public education is white women) I think that is a greater concern.

Plus I'm worried about the danger of the bullshyt they teach in schools than a priest I'll never see.
I don’t know whether those statistics are true or not but we know for sure that a lot of things that happens within the church are buried and a lot of those victims don’t have a voice or are in real and understandable fear because the predators are suppose to be direct servants or “God.”

What I meant was that while it may be in bad taste, Rihanna is only cosplaying while it has been revealed that previous Pope’s have shielded those Priest’s that have committed these unforgivable crimes on children by simply transferring them to other districts around the world to hide their crimes.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dumb thot doesnt realize that Christian tolerance is ending and project 2025 is loading

they just brought back laws from before the civil war in Arizona :dead: