Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm not the biggest Religious person, but sorry this is disrespectful

I pray to Stevie Wonder everyday, and I would hate if someone mocked him in any way
Whether someone is an atheist, agnostic or whatever… objectively speaking, why sexualize and mock another religion? And why does Hollywood seem to exclusively target catholics/Christians?

I think that’s a fair and honest question. You don’t have to be a religious zealot to see this.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:unimpressed:

rihanna prolly aint come up with that concept. they need to have more heat for the photographer and creative/art director.

but this is just fake outrafe. broads been wearing demonic nun shyt for hollween since forever

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't think most of those responses are serious or posted by rational, sane people

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The birthplace and home of Jesus is being bombed and the descents of his people are being starved to death

But these stupid fukks are whining about Rihanna. Fukking cowards and clout chasing fakkits

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They need to go worry about all those real life rapist priests before they worry about this photo shoot.
Sexual abuse and rape of a child is 100x more likely to occur in a public school than by a priest in the church. Not saying either is right but considering there is a decline in religion overall and these people that sexual assault our kids are given slaps on the wrists (most public education is white women) I think that is a greater concern.

Plus I'm worried about the danger of the bullshyt they teach in schools than a priest I'll never see.