Rihanna calling out biased women: The more we respect ourselves the more men will respect us

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Your title is not reflective of the piece.
See, you're the type of women she is getting at. Judging by your post history you think black men are to blame for everything, and black women are free of blame. Yes black men are not perfect, but black women have some work to do themselves. This is not a one way street.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
See, you're the type of women she is getting at. Judging by your post history you think black men are to blame for everything, and black women are free of blame. Yes black men are not perfect, but black women have some work to do themselves. This is not a one way street.
That's not true at all. Black men and women both have their problems. I have no problem admitting that. Your title however was NOT reflective of the piece.

Daps
Omg this picture made my day. I was having such a shytty day and this legit made me smile :mjcry: representation is sf important

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@bcrusaderw wants me banned from The Salon, so I thought I shouldn't post it there.

What is Dior?
Christian Dior commonly known as Dior, is a French luxury goodscompany controlled and chaired by businessman Bernard Arnault who also heads LVMH Moët Hennessy • Louis Vuitton – the world's largest luxury group. Dior itself holds 42.36% shares of and 59.01% voting rights within LVMH.[4][5]

Founded in 1946 by the eponymous designer Christian Dior, today the company designs and retails ready-to-wear, leather goods, fashion accessories, footwear, jewelry, timepieces, fragrance, make-up, and skincare products while also maintaining its tradition as a creator of recognized haute-couture (under the Christian Dior Couture division). While the Christian Dior label remains largely for women's offerings, the company also operates the Dior Homme division for men and the baby Dior label for childrenswear. Products are sold throughout its portfolio of retail stores worldwide, as well as through its online store via dior.com.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
That's not true at all. Black men and women both have their problems. I have no problem admitting that. Your title however was NOT reflective of the piece.
You did say though that black men do not wish to abolish the patriarchy of white supremacy, but wish to control it instead. You are pro-feminist and pro-LGBT. Sounds like a black men basher to me:ld:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You did say though that black men do not wish to abolish the patriarchy of white supremacy, but wish to control it instead. You are pro-feminist and pro-LGBT. Sounds like a black men basher to me:ld:
And not one lie was told when I said that. I am not pro-feminism. I am a womanist, and I damn sure am pro-LGBT (a group which many black men belong to).

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
And not one lie was told when I said that. I am not pro-feminism. I am a womanist, and I damn sure am pro-LGBT (a group which many black men belong to).
And where did you get that lie from? The back of your ass or the front of your c*nt? How do you know ALL black men feel that way?