Rihanna calling out biased women: The more we respect ourselves the more men will respect us

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: at rihanna talking about respecting herself :camby:

rihanna-beat-up-by-chris-brown-photograph.jpg

Yeah this is exactly why she's saying what she's saying.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She's right

There's a certain nationality of Black women that I dont really respect because they dont respect themselves nor do they respect other people.

Just keeping it a stack. Not disclosing which nationality it is.

They are seeking validation from their men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's the "First black" of some woman thingy. I don't know what it is, cause I don't keep up with that female modeling/magazine stuff. A coli brehette fill me in to what it is. So yea I guess this is her first step toward rebranding.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
She's the "First black" of some woman thingy. I don't know what it is, cause I don't keep up with that female modeling/magazine stuff. A coli brehette fill me in to what it is. So yea I guess this is her first step toward rebranding.
First face of Dior. That's exactly what it is, it's only so long you can be the bad girl. She been in the biz for ten years now I think, her teeny bopper fans are pretty much grown. Her team can't figure out what formula to use to market her to the up in coming teens so they tryna change her demographic. I'm sure she'll do well with single mothers, they like hearing shyt like that.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
@bcrusaderw wants me banned from The Salon, so I thought I shouldn't post it there.

First face of Dior. That's exactly what it is, it's only so long you can be the bad girl. She been in the biz for ten years now I think, her teeny bopper fans are pretty much grown. Her team can't figure out what formula to use to market her to the up in coming teens so they tryna change her demographic. I'm sure she'll do well with single mothers, they like hearing shyt like that.
What is Dior?