Right to Bear Arms, That's why we have 22 on deck : Bears vs Saints Wild Card Thread

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
So we got the geriatric bowl next week sponsored by AARP.

EmY5jxRXMAA08Jj.jpg

Crude

Superstar
Daps
They almost had Mahomes :yeshrug:
I doubt Mahomes would even look like he does now without a creative offensive play caller and different scheme.

He is an all world talent, but he was fortunate to be drafted right into a good situation.

Look at Deshaun Watson now and Rodgers all those years with Mike McCarthy. Schemes and coaching are everything.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It was destiny that we’d meet the Saints in the play offs

If our now injured makeshift o-line can hold up against the Saints we’ll have a game next week

I wouldn't move anyone Haeg was already cancer against the Saints, so we gotta go with Larsen and keep Gronk in for additional pass pro. Need Rojo back to. If Rojo plays and has more than 85 yards I think we can get the W

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Come on man. Come on. If we win 28-3 we have an excuse to put 28-3 on our Super Bowl ring if we do the unthinkable and win it all.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Between the commentary and the memes NFL on Nickelodeon was funnier than it should've been :russ:

calh45

Cal
Daps
kyle has done the same thing with jimmy and our qbs multiple times (run the ball three times to end the quarter). I aint seen anyone call it a malpractice. it's just conservative coaching trying to keep the game close, defense fresh and defense trying to win the game because o is wack

bears coaches dont trust mitch, most of their calls when passing is off playaction or off a trick play with a designed receiver

edit: that punt was really dumb tho. you have nothing to lose at this point

I feel like the punt kinda proves my point. The coach full on quit. I went to go play some video games and saw that punt note on nfl.com and was like :hhh:

For us, the difference is we have game breakers at RB. Jeff and/or Mostert are explosive as fukk and can get loose for a good 15-20 yard gain if the defense is leaning too hard to pass. He gave it to their full back on 3rd and short less than a minute left in a playoff game where they're heavy underdogs with the Saints defense ready as fukk for it.