Right to Bear Arms, That's why we have 22 on deck : Bears vs Saints Wild Card Thread

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yep. :francis:

Not against "media darling" Brady :dry:

And if we get to the Packers, not against "media darling" Rodgers, either :smh:

Brady is MAGA too, but not nearly as tone deaf as ya mans, that's not on Brady. That's on ya mans add in the lack of postseason success yeah I wouldn't expect any favors for Brees. Rodgers success is the same as Brees, but comes off more likeable than Brees despite the moodiness. Brees coulda just STFU about kneeling and all other sociopolitical issues but he did it to himself.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'm really not. They started out the game being aggressive on offense and making Drew sit back until their d-line was able to get pressure on him. They followed that up by having the ball during a two minute drill and called three straight run plays. That's actual malpractice. I don't care if you don't trust your QB at least call screens with some of your explosive players.

They're fukking up basic shyt. It's beyond the penalties and dropped ball. You're HEAVY underdogs and you're making it easier for drew brees who literally gets subbed out by his coach for deep shots by running man to man and not getting pressure. On offense it's like Nagy literally gave up after Wims dropped the ball. If he hates Trubisky that much then put Foles in and ride with that shyt then. Don't do the three yards and a cloud of dust offense and call roll outs to your QB's off side.
kyle has done the same thing with jimmy and our qbs multiple times (run the ball three times to end the quarter). I aint seen anyone call it a malpractice. it's just conservative coaching trying to keep the game close, defense fresh and defense trying to win the game because o is wack

bears coaches dont trust mitch, most of their calls when passing is off playaction or off a trick play with a designed receiver

edit: that punt was really dumb tho. you have nothing to lose at this point

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It was destiny that we’d meet the Saints in the play offs

If our now injured makeshift o-line can hold up against the Saints we’ll have a game next week