Right gimmick, wrong wrestler

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
TJ Perkins does not fit his character. His character is swagged out, but he is obviously swaggerless. Not sure which of the cruiserweights would be better with it.
Man hell yeah. Cedric would be a better fit for that. Perkins is terrible in this role and is getting 320kbps FLAC CDQ status response.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
mordecai_crop_north.png

nxt_200_photo_25.0.jpg
Ya know I wasn't in on this at first but yes....They could use some sort of demonic character instead of their gay LOD road warriors gimmick they have now

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps

I don't necessarily think O'Haire was the wrong guy for it, he just failed to go anywhere with it. Whether it was because he couldn't deliver it without laughing during live promos which was the dirt sheet scoop at that time or whatever else, it never went anywhere and he ended up Piper's lackey.

Who I think could've been perfect for it at the time was actually the guy in the OP, William Regal. It wouldn't have been much of a stretch from who he's really always been, and from a promo standpoint it would've been delivered way better. Its not like he was doing much at this time outside of meandering in the RAW tag scene before getting sick from a tour of India.

Holy shyt i stopped watching for a while...never seen dude before but it still seems fresh now regardless of the cheezy acting

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

he was fire in the ring but he didnt know how to cut promos or talk... :what: @ "Cookie Monster"

i still think that he is one of the worst...granted in ring he's better than a lot of people, i still think his matches arent even all that great either. dude just never fits any of his characters. now he keeps making all these bullshyt movies taking this thread concept to the big screen & shyt :snoop:
MV5BOTM2OTQ0Y2YtM2FmMi00ZTZjLWJlNmEtMjFkMmU2OTJhMmZhL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUwMTIyODg@._V1_.jpg

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
A minority playing a white guy was destined to fail. :what:

Jimmy Wang Yang :usure:

I know, that's why I put it.

It probably would have made more sense if Dolph Ziggler was Kerwin and Chavo was the caddy, given the tone of the gimmick and all that.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
don't think I remember anything else from what all these jobbers did otherwise that have been posted

minus regal of course