Ricochet rumored to be leaving WWE

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Everytime I see Sol Ruca with that huge knee brace I get worried.

She gotta learn how to wrestle on the ground.

She's not gotta last. Bianca even limits that middle rope backflip spot.

Also, the PC does not have this long track record of success.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Everytime I see Sol Ruca with that huge knee brace I get worried.

She gotta learn how to wrestle on the ground.

She's not gotta last. Bianca even limits that middle rope backflip spot.

Also, the PC does not have this long track record of success.
I don’t know when the PC started, but how many main roster superstars has it produced? I don’t mean superstars in that WWE calls everyone a superstar, I mean an actual superstar. Or at least a person a person currently on the main roster who is blatantly obviously poised to be that, like Bron Breaker.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don’t know when the PC started, but how many main roster superstars has it produced? I don’t mean superstars in that WWE calls everyone a superstar, I mean an actual superstar. Or at least a person a person currently on the main roster who is blatantly obviously poised to be that, like Bron Breaker.
2013. So anyone that trained there would be counted. Roman Reigns would just be one of many you could list.

And what is the measure of a superstar?

Also PC is equal to NXT since they are basically one in the same. Especially now since it's the literal building they work out of.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

That's my point.

They'd produced a total of ONE World Champion. No "stars." HHH seems scared to put Omos on TV.

According to Wikipedia, 52 wrestlers have graduated from the PC and competed either in NXT or the main roster between 2013 and 2022. Of those 52, 19 are still with the company. Of those 19, only 9 are on the main roster. They are:

• Braun Strowman
  • Chad Gable
  • Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford
  • Otis
  • Veer Mahaan
  • Omos
  • Solo Sikoa
  • Xyon Quinn
Of those 9, only Braun Strownman has ever won a World Championship. Strowman is also the only one to win the IC title. Solo Sikoa wrestled for 3 years before joining WWE and is the son of Rikishi, brother to the Usos and cousin to Roman Reigns. He would have fit right in to the FCW.

Most these guys are in tag teams, barely used or released.

Now, if you bring up the women, things get a little better.

This means WWE has a massive advantage when it comes to recruiting women. Beth Phoenix, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Natalya, The Bella Twins, AJ Lee, Mandy Rose, Lacey Evans, Bianca Belair, Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, Bianca Belair, Carmella, CJ Perry, Nia Jax, Sonya Deville, Xia Lee are some of the women that WWE trained over the years and who either are or have had success. Add in names like Rhea Ripley, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Shayna Bayszler, Ronda Rousey, Indi Hartwell and others who had limited experience but turned out great for WWE.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don’t spend all that money on a PC and a third brand just to create a bunch of midcard wrestlers that don’t draw a dime.
its also ridiculous to believe everyone that will come out of there will be a superstar which is subjective seeing how the IWC moves goal posts on whats actually important.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
its also ridiculous to believe everyone that will come out of there will be a superstar which is subjective seeing how the IWC moves goal posts on whats actually important.
It's like saying College Football doesn't create successful players when only a select few will ever win the SuperBowl.

Of course there will be more failures than success stories, that's just how most everything works in life.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's like saying College Football doesn't create successful players when only a select few will ever win the SuperBowl.

That's a bad example on two levels.

One, only a small percentage of NFL players skip the NCAA system, historically.

Two, Super Bowl is a team and organizational effort. Plenty of record breakers, pro-bowler, starters and MVPs went to college.

Barry Sanders never won shyt as a team with the Lions, but, is one of the greatest of all-time.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That's a bad example on two levels.

One, only a small percentage of NFL players skip the NCAA system, historically.

Two, Super Bowl is a team and organizational effort. Plenty of record breakers, pro-bowler, starters and MVPs went to college.

Barry Sanders never won shyt as a team with the Lions, but, is one of the greatest of all-time.
Cool and how are supposed to measure success in a scripted form of entertainment that is pro wrestling?