Ricochet calls out the bytchy Marks of the IWC

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
From the Jericho podcast. On his All In debut:
“Yeah. It's so, I really couldn't ask. And despite again, despite what people may think, because people were like, why debut him if he's not going to win?

Blah, blah, blah. It's like guys, it was just a showcase to showcase I'm here, establish, you know, new guy. And then I'm here for a long time.

I'm here for a while.

Yeah.

So we're going to get the stories going.

It's okay not to get a title shot versus Danielson.

I believe if I were to win, people would have said, a new guy coming in winning already. But I know it.

I know it. You can't win.

You literally can't.

So trust me. I know.”
Good interview worth a listen. I like how he talks about the different styles of wrasslin and how it’s all, wait for it… just entertainment.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No disrespect to Rico, but, this is why a lot of reasonable ppl are like :beli: when folks said WWE fumbled him.

He obviously got that check (respect, he's got a wife and family now) and happy to be there.

That was a mid-carder debut. Not, "I'mma show WWE what they missing" debut.

People want to see him shine.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
No disrespect to Rico, but, this is why a lot of reasonable ppl are like :beli: when folks said WWE fumbled him.

He obviously got that check (respect, he's got a wife and family now) and happy to be there.

WWE didn't fumble him at all - they always made him look like a star with the superhero lighting etc. It's just not the ideal company for a wrestler like him in 2024 and that's ok. Reasonable ppl about to eat.

Will-Ospreay-Ricochet-AEW-Dynamite.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Did you listen to the interview? Dude basically said he was tired of being the guy to put over the next guy.

He couldn’t even do certain moves. Cokeboy had a problem with him suplexing Drew, even though they built up the spot. He was gonna leave the E, then they gave him the IC belt.

The AEW debut was good. No one expected him to just go straight to the top. And no one was screaming “Ricochet should main event!” At least from what I saw on here. You’re acting like he’s getting the Montez Ford push talk on here. :skip:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So Google Podcasts shut down short while ago and moved everyone to YouTube Music, which i use for another podcast. I had TIJ on my list. I go there to look and it's not even available on there. Who knows where the hell they got it but I'm not paying for that shyt.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
in no world do I listen to a Kentucky nikka who wrestled with a perm talk to a MAGA Canadian about anyone not seeing the big picture.

That said, plenty before him have tried to Juelz with the not winning on debut. And... most of them are not winning anymore at all after years in the company, assuming they even make it on TV :francis:

that said, the ones that do win don't really do much better.
Shoutout to Action Andretti and the absolute nothing he's done since his debut.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
His debut at the battle royal was cool, any other way would have been underwhelming. I just don’t expect more than he gave us in the indies/WWE.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Did you listen to the interview? Dude basically said he was tired of being the guy to put over the next guy.

He couldn’t even do certain moves. Cokeboy had a problem with him suplexing Drew, even though they built up the spot. He was gonna leave the E, then they gave him the IC belt.

The AEW debut was good. No one expected him to just go straight to the top. And no one was screaming “Ricochet should main event!” At least from what I saw on here. You’re acting like he’s getting the Montez Ford push talk on here. :skip:
My comment was about ppl saying he should have got a better debut.

He was right to leave, but, he looked like he was going to the same spot.

Granted we wrestling fans are impatient.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Vince not wanting him to suplex Drew is wild considering he can pick up Ivar in a fall away slam position (meaning he actually had to hold his weight up there) so it wouldn't be an exaggeration to suplex Drew. If he can do it let him. Its not like he has noodle arms