Rick Ross posts “Nosejob Papi” on Twitter LMFAOOOOOO

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Ross cool … but he doesn’t want the full attention of drakes ghostwriters.. too much dirt on him.. I mean he was a damn cop after all :lupe:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Drake gotta just ignore Rick Ross

He didn’t grow up in our culture. he’s not prepared/equipped to go back and forth with that level of clowning/trolling
I'm not a Drake fan but I also don't begrudge him his success. But his career is interesting in that he initially I believe tried to be himself with Best I Ever Had and Fancy and the R & B collabs he was doing back then. It kinda worked initially but I think it wasn't as successful as he and his backers had hoped. He then switched up and started emulating Weezy and taking on a somewhat gangster persona and it I think that really helped his career. Now can we be mad at him for doing it if it worked?
He has been accepted by the culture despite not coming from it and many Black MCs and producers really helped him. But he is kinda no longer playing it humble so they are turning on him.
Crazy dynamics.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a Drake fan but I also don't begrudge him his success. But his career is interesting in that he initially I believe tried to be himself with Best I Ever Had and Fancy and the R & B collabs he was doing back then. It kinda worked initially but I think it wasn't as successful as he and his backers had hoped. He then switched up and started emulating Weezy and taking on a somewhat gangster persona and it I think that really helped his career. Now can we be mad at him for doing it if it worked?
He has been accepted by the culture despite not coming from it and many Black MCs and producers really helped him. But he is kinda no longer playing it humble so they are turning on him.
Crazy dynamics.

I prefer drakes music over Kendrick and j Cole. Well his rap shyt, I’m not a fan of most of his singing stuff

He’s doing a lot of #whiteboy shyt tho

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I prefer drakes music over Kendrick and j Cole. Well his rap shyt, I’m not a fan of most of his singing stuff

He’s doing a lot of #whiteboy shyt tho
I'm the opposite. Songs like the recipe, money trees, bytch don't kill my vibe, backseat freestyle, cartoons and cereal etc

All have all bit of that dirtiness and soulful almost indie aspect to it that Drake has never topped not even in one song. But I get that's mainly GKMC. But I feel like drake has never made a song better than the best songs on that one album.

Can you name me a song that has those vibes from drake? I'd be curious. Because they sound pretty pop by comparison. Money trees for example, the chorus alone has a black soulful swag to it that Drake never does.