Rick Ross posts “Nosejob papi” on Twitter LMFAOOOOO

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Drake a Jewish white boy from Canada. Rick Ross lied about being a CO but really came up in the inner city of Miami. Drake is a child actor from Toronto. Under no circumstances could I fukk with Drake over Rick Ross in a rap beef. Rick Ross also writes his own music. Drake is literally calling black slang corny to his white friends all for him to turn around years later and use that EXACT slang when trying to sound cool and shyt. Drake is one of the greatest actors of all time

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
sorry, but this nosejob talk is kinda lame :heh:

plus this is coming from a dude who's entire career is a facade and he's playing a character 24/7

and his song was weak to boot.
Nah the song stealing, ghostwriting, lame ass corny actor was bodied in that song. It's way better than the 'push up' nonsense he put. I'm glad they're finally calling him out on his thievery and fakeness.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This dude getting flamed in every comment for blatantly trying to spam himself into the middle of this :mjlol:

Especially since a lot of his biggest songs had Drake on it.

I thought both shots at each other were weak (Drakes had the same nose since he was on Dlnllæegrassi or whatever that show was) but..

I actually seen a clip of Ross performing in what looked lie a highschool gym. I thought Drake was just talking shyt but turns out, there he was performing Aston Martin Music at that:mjlol:
Flamed by who? Drake stans?
:heh:
Your mans should have known better

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well, while some of his biggest songs might have drake on them, let’s not sit here and act like Ross can’t hold his own musically.
Didnt say that, but he also hasn't done shyt in a long time either to be interjecting himself in shyt hes not relevant in

You are one of my fav humans but pls stop
At that time Drake needed the Ross/future /wayne

Need that look and co sign

Fred
Drake was literally on Future first big hit :mjlol:

Wayne the head of the label, to say he needed them is kinda disingenuous

Gah damm tuck ya clit in. :mjlol:

You sound hurt 2nd hand.
First comment I even made on this goofy shyt but youve made hundred within the week… really:mjlol:

Drake get colorstruck c00ns in they feelings everytime.

Ross is a 50 Cent level troll. Don't take this serious :dead:

Ross had 3 #1 albums before they even collaborated. If anything, Drake rode the Ross wave the same way he did Wayne.

And that high school he performed in was his old high school. He was tryna give back to the community. Would Drake have had that same energy for Sexyyy Red when she pulled up to her old high school a few weeks ago? Guess we'll never know because they gave her the :camby:

Besides,

0ef88086-d097-44b4-8bec-2dff849faa82-DrakeatDreher1.jpg
50 a c00n too, not a compliement.

My thing is why his fatass hopping in over something he shouldve addressed long ago by himself if he had issues. He waited until everyone else did and now he doing most the talking and its corny

Respect that kinda behavior if you want. Over French Montana too.. over @Another Man , with only 2 massive hits and one Drake was on:dead:
Flamed by who? Drake stans?
:heh:
Your mans should have known better
my mans now:mjlol:

Yall dudes just as goofy over this shyt.

But thats it. It took awhile to come back to this because you know… had real life shyt to do:mjlol:

Ross one of the main ones who should be shutting the fukk up, considering his own history

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Didnt say that, but he also hasn't done shyt in a long time either to be interjecting himself in shyt hes not relevant in

Drake was literally on Future first big hit :mjlol:

Wayne the head of the label, to say he needed them is kinda disingenuous

First comment I even made on this goofy shyt but youve made hundred within the week… really:mjlol:

Drake get colorstruck c00ns in they feelings everytime.

50 a c00n too, not a compliement.

My thing is why his fatass hopping in over something he shouldve addressed long ago by himself if he had issues. He waited until everyone else did and now he doing most the talking and its corny

Respect that kinda behavior if you want. Over French Montana too.. over @Another Man , with only 2 massive hits and one Drake was on:dead:

my mans now:mjlol:

Yall dudes just as goofy over this shyt.

But thats it. It took awhile to come back to this because you know… had real life shyt to do:mjlol:

Ross one of the main ones who should be shutting the fukk up, considering his own history
You must be a mulatto or jewish.
:dead:

nikka I just found out about the diss last night.
And laughing at you cacs catching feelings.

Cry a river funny hat cac. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry, but this nosejob talk is kinda lame :heh:

plus this is coming from a dude who's entire career is a facade and he's playing a character 24/7

and his song was weak to boot.
It is, but the other nikka is talking about a nikka having small feet and a producer.....producing? All of this shyt is lame to be frank.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude getting flamed in every comment for blatantly trying to spam himself into the middle of this :mjlol:

Especially since a lot of his biggest songs had Drake on it.

I thought both shots at each other were weak (Drakes had the same nose since he was on Degrassi or whatever that show was) but..

I actually seen a clip of Ross performing in what looked lie a highschool gym. I thought Drake was just talking shyt but turns out, there he was performing Aston Martin Music at that:mjlol:
So Aubs didn't diss him first?

Not the spectrum ring :mjlol: