Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This dude getting flamed in every comment for blatantly trying to spam himself into the middle of this :mjlol:

Especially since a lot of his biggest songs had Drake on it.

I thought both shots at each other were weak (Drakes had the same nose since he was on Degrassi or whatever that show was) but..

I actually seen a clip of Ross performing in what looked lie a highschool gym. I thought Drake was just talking shyt but turns out, there he was performing Aston Martin Music at that:mjlol:

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
This dude getting flamed in every comment for blatantly trying to spam himself into the middle of this :mjlol:

I thought both shots at each other were weak (Drakes had the same nose since he was on Degrassi or whatever that show was) but..

I actually seen a clip of Ross performing in what looked lie a highschool gym. I thought Drake was just talking shyt but turns out, there he was performing Aston Martin Music at that:mjlol:
Well, while some of his biggest songs might have drake on them, let’s not sit here and act like Ross can’t hold his own musically.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

You are one of my fav humans but pls stop
At that time Drake needed the Ross/future /wayne

Need that look and co sign

Fred

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Gah damm tuck ya clit in. :mjlol:

You sound hurt 2nd hand.

93 til

Superstar
Daps

Ross is a 50 Cent level troll. Don't take this serious :dead:

Ross had 3 #1 albums before they even collaborated. If anything, Drake rode the Ross wave the same way he did Wayne.

And that high school he performed in was his old high school. He was tryna give back to the community. Would Drake have had that same energy for Sexyyy Red when she pulled up to her old high school a few weeks ago? Guess we'll never know because they gave her the :camby:

Besides,

0ef88086-d097-44b4-8bec-2dff849faa82-DrakeatDreher1.jpg