Rick Ross Destroys Bruno Mars For Being $50M's In Gambling Debt Allegedly

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk would he be in Bruno's business anyway? This is the problem I have with people in general these days. People come out saying some disparaging ass shyt and people automatically believe it too. There's probably dumbasses out there who believe Ross over MGM cause people feed off negativity.
The thirst and urge for a crash is off the charts now. Like NOTHING matters besides the crash… this shyt is crazy. And even if she gets debunked THEY STILL stay on it. It’s fukkin’ crazy

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk would he be in Bruno's business anyway? This is the problem I have with people in general these days. People come out saying some disparaging ass shyt and people automatically believe it too. There's probably dumbasses out there who believe Ross over MGM cause people feed off negativity.

ross: i'm not gonna talk about another man's debts...

"proceeds to talk at length about another man's debts"

the entire entertainment industry is slowly turning into skip bayless. hot takes for attention.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah this is some hating ass chatty patty gossip girl bullshyt that I would expect from 50 or Joe Buddens…didn’t expect this hoe ass shyt from Ross

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing Bruno turned down a Ross collab or some shyt, why would he do this? Lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

MGM PAYS HIM 90MS A YR
SO HE COULDN'T BE 50MS IN DEBT.

THEY WOULD JUST TAKE IT
OUT OF HIS PAY.

THATS WHY I SAID IT
WAS A NON STORY FROM THE START

:devil:
:evil:

Exactly, Bruno can pay and MGM has more than a direct line to get their money from him. Who cares, maybe dude has a gamble problem but not so much he can't afford it.