Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Rozay is right though how he take a loss if its a no fly zone then you should have got at him at the airport :beli: So he came to detriot and got a free check and its somehow a win for y'all :beli:should have waited till he got on stage and took the mic that would have been something. Boss for the win though here :ohlawd:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"In the jungle you LOCK THEM IN"

It's been years since I been to Chene, Can any Detroit brethren confirm the lockable gate?
By the ticket gate/front entrance? It isn't that hard to get in:yeshrug:. I assume they are speaking on a different entry where they push the equipment and etc, I can't comment on that. The only challenge is getting past those alleys to get back to your whip after the show :lolbron:. But seriously they have upped the security down there, all types of people show up depending on who's performing.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
radio host was like"are u comin back to detroit

he avoids the question and start talkin bout somethin else
tumblr_m8q2pxMGOu1r7k53go3_250.gif

wtf

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I honestly cant wrap my head around the folks defending Ross tooth and nail.
These people on some of these youtube videos are calling folks c00ns etc... for not feeling bad for Ross.

WTF is going on w/ our people? :mindblown:
Ross isnt a positive person...he's a loud mouth promoting everything wrong w/ the music.
He had no problem beating up Vlad...and now he's the victim. Why is fakeness accepted now?

I could see if Trick ran up on Drake...but its Rick Ross...only thing he talks about is killing, hoes, drugs...wtf is going on? :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly cant wrap my head around the folks defending Ross tooth and nail.
These people on some of these youtube videos are calling folks c00ns etc... for not feeling bad for Ross.

WTF is going on w/ our people? :mindblown:
Ross isnt a positive person...he's a loud mouth promoting everything wrong w/ the music.
He had no problem beating up Vlad...and now he's the victim. Why is fakeness accepted now?

I could see if Trick ran up on Drake...but its Rick Ross...only thing he talks about is killing, hoes, drugs...wtf is going on? :wtf:
drake don't have bars talking bout catching bodies and buying dope?

Status
Not open for further replies.