Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Re read some pages. People claiming Ross didn't lose because he left untouched? When has Ross ever had anyone touched back? Tho, It's not like anyone of his enemies lives in fear, it started when Trick Trick exposed him, Jeezy choked him, 50 kissed his son on the forhead and wore his best friends chain bowling, his mans was murked in his crib and he even had Game, 50's biggest critic on air telling him to call him for help etc, clowned by the GDs, his whip shot up in his home state on his birthday, What Ross done to any of them? Nothing. A couple of interviews and accused 50 of starting a fire on wax. Not the responses we as a hungry public expect from a bawse of the magnitude he's portraying. .

There's only so long fake thugs can pretend. :huhldup:
Gbhp5Dt.png

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
Thos whole situation is very sad for hiphop and Detroit......neither of which can afford to continue to take these kinda l's. This is going to affect alot of peoples pockets in the long run. All the rigamarole about who is real and all that is ridiculous and immature as fukk.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Lol that nikka ross a cha-rac-ter

But he ain't lying thou..trick shoulda let'em come in and then got at'em if he wanted that action

ross was prolly deep thou..you know the wolves only attack the weak link..or the weak for their links..shout out to berg

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this whole thing is just stupid. half the people talking bout "he got chased outta detroit" the other half saying "he made a boss move" but at the end of the day nothing happened. all this back and forth in here and all that happened is a show got cancelled... and thats it. this is such a non-event i really dont get how this thread made it so deep.

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm not taking sides and can really care less about the situation, but nikkas need to reconsider what they consider as "gangsta".

Real "bosses" and "G's" actually sit down at the table and try to iron issues out. If that don't work then whatever. It's 2014 nikka get some money and take care of your people.

Y'all must expect him to go into hostile territory in someone else's city and be a sitting duck just to prove thT he is real to people on the internet.

Ross may be a character but the truth is he is taking care of his team and they are all eating and able to provide for their families. If you take a street nikka and give him legit options and treat him right he will ride to the death. Them boys ain't bout to let nothing happen to Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.