Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
"Fukk erebody that aint from Detroit

"Its Detroit vs EVERYBODY!!!"

:lolbron: tell em why yall mad son!

why is rick ross doin shows wit unknown artist

the first dude name foolish
who is dat
nikka ross performing at d list concerts
i guess he gotta get out the whole since his album flopped

NO FLY ZONE
tumblr_lvhcw22yC11qcy8xgo1_500.png

ROSS coming to detroit in the future lik

tumblr_n6dj8yX1tF1twxyamo1_500.gif

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Obviously ross didnt want to do a song with Trick Trick or something. This same shyt that happen with Jo Jo Capone, Ross said hed do a song with there peoples for a pass and never did the song. This shyt is gonna catch up to him one day, running around lying to average fans is one thing but lying to goons? :ufdup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Naw bruh. I'm just a real black man that NOW understands this shyt bigger than trick or ross. The power we could have as black men would be amazing.........

But we have been brainwashed to be enemies amongst each other.
This board is full of cats who want to see violence and nikkas killing each other. This shyt is stupid to me. It's just fukking music.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just like folks hyped the hell outta that slowbucks/50 thing calling it greatest moment in rap history and that shiit came and gone.

this too will be gone by next week or something with only 50 fans and folks who dislike ross still remembering

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw bruh. I'm just a real black man that NOW understands this shyt bigger than trick or ross. The power we could have as black men would be amazing.........

But we have been brainwashed to be enemies amongst each other.
I feel you my nicca...but why we need to evaluate shyt NOW because Ross scary ass got ran out Detroit? You got bytch ass niccas in here disrespecting my city, you got niccas talking about not associating with the culture and leaving hip hop alone...all because a rap nicca who acts like he can't be faded gets another reality check. This ain't about "paying taxes", it's about respect. Because hip hop is primarily an extension of urban life and thought, and simple things like respect can get you killed. That's how it is in the hood, and it's reflected in how you interact with the common folk and how they interact with you.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Refused to pay up...no performance without paying up...no performance then...stans run wild.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why they didn't rob Ross?
"You good outside but don't come in here":whoa:.

If they was really about anything, why warn him? They coulda got his ass and he woulda been trapped inside. nikkas just did all that to say "we stopped his show"

Status
Not open for further replies.