Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
And nikkas wonder why Detroit Is remaining in the fukked up situation they are in. fukkers more worried about being tough then bringing revenue to the city thus getting it back on its feet. That one show could have generated jobs. Outside vendors, parking/ticket attendants, security, promo teams, cleanup teams ect. Lol smh
Shut the hell up. Everybody else performed just not the boss. So all Them people worked that night. One Fukkin performer is not about to change shyt for the city of detroit. You nikkas don't know shyt about detroit or the history of what's going on round here.

You fools quit talkin like detroit is the only city for fukkery.

swerve

All Star
Daps
Shut the hell up. Everybody else performed just not the boss. So all Them people worked that night. One Fukkin performer is not about to change shyt for the city of detroit. You nikkas don't know shyt about detroit or the history of what's going on round here.

who performed?

ls773

Pro
Daps
And nikkas wonder why Detroit Is remaining in the fukked up situation they are in. fukkers more worried about being tough then bringing revenue to the city thus getting it back on its feet. That one show could have generated jobs. Outside vendors, parking/ticket attendants, security, promo teams, cleanup teams ect. Lol smh

you're talking like trick trick is out ruining construction contracts or something.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Naw, fukk that. They gotta show nikkas they real.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

U aint lying......

Most economically depressed cities who dont have a hip hop star repping for them on a national level tend to be rather agitated and ready to ride on "foriegners"

I remember one of my first interviews my editor plugged me into a celebrated jackboy from Charleston SC aka Chucktown

shoutout the blogger Sexy Deidre :obama:

Anyway ole boy was terrroizing Juvy and the UTP crew had them cancelling shows all over s. carolina

simply cause in his words...they were "not respecting the chuck"

And it happens even worst overseas....dem Brixton boys stay robbing dancehall artists from jamaica i.e buju and beenie all got the jux

Status
Not open for further replies.