Rick Ross - Black Dollar (Mixtape)

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
i prefer the rich forever, hood billionaire, mastermind bassy beats sounding Ross :ld:

I don't listen to him for deep raps, i don't take him serious :manny:

He's not rapping about "deep" shyt :dahell:

It's just that he's actually spitting and not repeating 4 lines over and over for an entire verse like he does on trap beats.
Content is the same (hoes,coke,expensive shyt,street tales) but the delivery is vastly different.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
San Antonio Sweet Red. It's a new favorite to everyone I let taste it. It cost $10.99. One of the best sweet reds you'll ever taste. And if you really want to go there, drop a couple fresh lemon slices in it :myman:

Good looks :salute: , copped some Bartenura Moscato last week somebody off here swears by, bout to pop that :ahh:Bartenura - Malvasia is a red by them if you fukk w/ reds more..

:earljr:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That shyt fukked up the vibe for me too breh :mikecry:

Why in God's name did this nikka give this powerful piece of work to these nikkas? This shyt should be an album and released through iTunes, Google Music etc. :francis:

Im saying!:martin: This shyt is way to potent for them...this sounds like god's work:blessed: and he gives it to datpiff.....................the disgust

anigif_enhanced-26041-1411678714-9.gif

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Noticed some of these joints don't sound as clear as they should......This shyt is only 192kbps :dahell:

How you gonna have all these soulful ass beats released in such shytty quality? Ross fukked this release up something awful :mjcry:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
OMG Ross took the knife and he twisted it in the stomach "Rest in Peace Hater as I get a massage/no longer a don but a fukkin ICON" :ohhh:

:ufdup:The haters don't understand, the more angrier you get the more inspired Ross gets to stunt on the track for the streets.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Whoever was saying World's Finest beat is same as Brooklyn's Finest, no, it is the same Ohio Players sample not the same beat, different chop and different arrangement... & just for the record that isn't the first time that was used..others USED that before Jay Z. Just so we are clear on that, a lot of people had this break because Westbound records were getting raped in the nineties.