Rick Ross - Black Dollar (Mixtape)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
i prefer the rich forever, hood billionaire, mastermind bassy beats sounding Ross :ld:

I don't listen to him for deep raps, i don't take him serious :manny:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think any other links that's posted are gonna be from datpiff. I think they got the exclusive on this.
Beautiful lie had me day dreaming in the clouds:blessed: and then datpiff world premier drops had to occur :martin:

Whoever gets a version without the tags please bless the kid:feedme:..I offer daps and gratitudes:mjcry:

Last edited:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Beautiful lie had me day dreaming in the clouds and then datpiff world premier drops had to occur :martin:

Whoever gets a version without the tags please bless the kid:feedme:..I offer daps and gratitudes:mjcry:

That shyt fukked up the vibe for me too breh :mikecry:

Why in God's name did this nikka give this powerful piece of work to these nikkas? This shyt should be an album and released through iTunes, Google Music etc. :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Why in God's name did this nikka give this powerful piece of work to these nikkas? This shyt should be an album and released through iTunes, Google Music etc. :francis:

the cats that run datpiff are some GRADE-A level type a$$holes for that shyt. them tagging the mp3 files so I have to redo anything I download off their shytty site is already bad enough.

H.S.

All Star
Daps

It's a shame that this and Rich Forever weren't retail albums. I'd cop both of those on vinyl if they ever got re-released.