Rich (ReviewTechUSA) Officially Done With YouTube

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

End of an era. Dude held it down for ages from talking about video games to troll fukkery, especially Rome Streetz beefing with him. But with his daughter's health issues and etc, I don't blame Rich for tapping out.

:mjcry: skeedopobabpop!

More time for me :manny:

I would watch a few of his videos and then I saw he was on some cac shyt and I left him alone.

Don't see how caring for his daughter is too time consuming to do this. I'm a full time care provider for my mom. I do everything, cook clean bathroom duty. She has dementia and cancer.

I'm saying I know when shyt gets real, he may not feel like dealing with bulshyt. I get that, but as for time and lack of free time? YouTube takes up the least amount of time since you can do it in your free time.

He'll be back

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Haven't watched dude in a minute, but I'm thankful as fukk that he highlighted that DC OLDIES scam shyt and went so hard (pause) On them b*stards for ramping up prices in the "Vintage" game market. I peaced out around the time he started molesting the chickens on his desk and started getting my tech/nerd/game news elsewhere, but I always found him entertaining despite the cac/troll shyt.
Hope he doesn't turn into a Lolcow or even worse, a fukking Boogie.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
How do these people have all this free time for creating and editing feature length films on bum ass white dudes :skip:

Commentaries are a niche albeit growing subset on YT and can function as historian to character studies or both. Joon the King, jaubrey, Cruel World Happy Mind, D'Angelo Wallace, Kiwi Tapes, Dire Mind, Turkey Tom (fukk him), Mr Snowflake, TehMimi, TRO etc cover topics of internet or pop / fringe culture. Be it Cults, Crash Outs, Deviants, Disgraced Celebs, Fanatics, Lolcows, Scammers. These channels are documentarians with at least 3+ weeks turn around - research, gather, compile storylines but others like hbomberguy do 1 per year. 10-30 dedicated hours a month to get back 1 - 8K per month ( Youtube ) in perpetuity and 1K+ from "early access" Paetron subs, is fair. Simon Whistler - was with Biographics, Geographies, Today I Found Out, Highlight History but now owns Casual Criminalist, Decoding the Unknown, Brain Blaze, Warographics - each ranges from 350 to 950k subs. Apart from choosing and reading scripts everything else about production is done by someone else.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
How do these people have all this free time for creating and editing feature length films on bum ass white dudes :skip:

Its instant profit to be a legit hater by covering"lolcows" like Wings, Boogie, DSP, and Rich. Its all a hustle and in YouTube's world, the more you become a hater, the better the revenue because controversy cashes the checks.

Why do a gaming stream that a lot of gamers do, when you can just write some bullshyt thesis about a failed YouTube cac that's making money off of the same creators that make them "THE DOWNFALL OF" videos.

Its all a hustle :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
thats the way the game is played. like that fat lying loser dsp somehow having fans
:wow: Dude been a scumbag since he gave Duke Nukem Forever praise. My mans the human equivalent of TNA, everyone failed but somehow DSP and a few roaches are still holding it down because bugged physics and SNORT!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Dude been a scumbag since he gave Duke Nukem Forever praise. My mans the human equivalent of TNA, everyone failed but somehow DSP and a few roaches are still holding it down because bugged physics and SNORT!

Because he hasn't done anything truly terrible to force him off the platforms. That and the complete lack of shame. So pretty much the standard lolcow method