Rich Paul sued by NBA player Nerlens Noel over lost $58 million

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not looking to :cape:for Rich Paul but I have a hard time believing this. It literally goes against his financial interest as an agent who cakes off commission to sabotage his client's paydays.:patrice: If it is true though, I hope Nerlens gets a significant settlement. No way he's gonna recoup all the bread he lost though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The fact is no matter what Noel played himself. And to be honest he hasn’t really produced and teams have decided not to play his player type as much as they used to.

Only problem with that premise is that for years we saw lesser talented big men and players get paid more than Nerlens Noel, while he had to settle for minimum level contracts. I brought that point up on multiple occasions, yet you had dudes in these threads insisting otherwise.

There was no way that he should have been accepting those low level contracts with all the money that's been flowing around the league for years now.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only problem with that premise is that for years we saw lesser talented big men and players get paid more than Nerlens Noel, while he had to settle for minimum level contracts. I brought that point up on multiple occasions, yet you had dudes in these threads insisting otherwise.

There was no way that he should have been accepting those low level contracts with all the money that's been flowing around the league for years now.

They may have been lesser in talent/potential but they seem to have been more productive. Even this past offseason people weren’t all over Noel.

he seems to have wanted to sign those Thunder deals. The fact is that the client makes the final decision based on advise. Also if he were more productive or improved his game he wouldn’t have these issues. Andre Drummond is making less than him now and Drummond clearly was more productive counting stats wise.