RICE?:WHOA:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Doesn’t brown rice do the exact same thing?
Brown rice is a whole grain. That means it contains all parts of the grain — including the fibrous bran, the nutritious germ and the carb-rich endosperm.

White rice, on the other hand, has had the bran and germ removed, which are the most nutritious parts of the grain.

This leaves white rice with very few essential nutrients, which is why brown rice is usually considered much healthier than white.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Brown rice is a whole grain. That means it contains all parts of the grain — including the fibrous bran, the nutritious germ and the carb-rich endosperm.

White rice, on the other hand, has had the bran and germ removed, which are the most nutritious parts of the grain.

This leaves white rice with very few essential nutrients, which is why brown rice is usually considered much healthier than white.
This is debatable. The differences aren't very stark to the differences of saying it's much healthier.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I know some Asians. I've met their family at parties and have grandparents in their 80s still throwing down mountains of white rice wen I saw them eat. It's been their staple since they were kids I was told.

Stop reading these articles. Eat in moderation and be active during the day.

Simple.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yeah people complicate the health thing too much.

Be active, eat processed food in moderation....and you'll be straight.

Asia is one of the healthiest places...and damn near all of them eat white rice at least twice a day.