Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe rice. Especially white rice:ahh:

I'm having some tonight. I actually have it atleast 3 or 4 times a week:manny:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
If you gon fukk with rice I would go with jasminie rice. That shyt is :blessed: Just don't go overboard. Half a cup of uncooked rice should be plenty once you cook it.
The darker the better for you but takes longer to cook, but quinoa is better. Using them together is even better than that.

I'm bout to start fukking with quinoa but :damn: that shyt is expensive

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
brown is better but it's not the end of the world if you eat white rice. as long as your macros are right.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
brown is better but it's not the end of the world if you eat white rice. as long as your macros are right.

exactly. i have a wheat\gluten allergy so rice or potatoes are basically the only starch i can eat. white & basmati are the staples. and all my macros are on point.
i do want to try "Forbidden Rice" aka Black Rice. it turn purple when it's cooked and looks interesting.
forbidden_rice_cooked.jpg

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
exactly. i have a wheat\gluten allergy so rice or potatoes are basically the only starch i can eat. white & basmati are the staples. and all my macros are on point.
i do want to try "Forbidden Rice" aka Black Rice. it turn purple when it's cooked and looks interesting.
forbidden_rice_cooked.jpg

never had all black rice but my mom makes a medley off it with brown rice and another type of white rice. tastes fine.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Look in to Quinoa breh. shyt got mad protein:ahh: Otherwise, I fukks w/ brown rice.