• OSU sucks

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Meh, i dont really watch the product other than youtube clips but theres more to being a champion than participating in wrestling matches. She's pretty popular compared to alot of the roster. Even some btches at my job be fukkin wit Rhea. Io Sky will cash in sooner than later but I doubt she's gonna be the draw that Rhea is. This coming from someone who wanted Io to sign since Lucha Underground.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm cool with it... she was destined to be a dominant champ from the get go. Granted, she hasn't had any "big" challengers yet, but it's also been only 3 months. The women's division is honestly pretty light on Raw. A lot of women on the roster but not many that I could see being taken seriously in a feud with Rhea. But I see her two key challengers in the next few months (after Summerslam) being Becky and Shayna. I'm not a fan of Raquel but I get it that size-wise, she at least looks physically equivalent to Rhea. Her run will be alright. The real marquee match is gonna be Mania- feeling like they definitely did that Bianca/Rhea faceoff the night after Mania for a reason, and they'll be rolling back around to it for the show next year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm cool with it... she was destined to be a dominant champ from the get go. Granted, she hasn't had any "big" challengers yet, but it's also been only 3 months. The women's division is honestly pretty light on Raw. A lot of women on the roster but not many that I could see being taken seriously in a feud with Rhea. But I see her two key challengers in the next few months (after Summerslam) being Becky and Shayna. I'm not a fan of Raquel but I get it that size-wise, she at least looks physically equivalent to Rhea. Her run will be alright. The real marquee match is gonna be Mania- feeling like they definitely did that Bianca/Rhea faceoff the night after Mania for a reason, and they'll be rolling back around to it for the show next year.
This is just a post full of excuses. Every other woman had to face whoever was thrown at them. If Rhea needs women like Becky, Chuck, or Bianca to feud with then that means they're the real stars. She's is currently one of the worst women's champions of all time.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is just a post full of excuses. Every other woman had to face whoever was thrown at them. If Rhea needs women like Becky, Chuck, or Bianca to feud with then that means they're the real stars. She's is currently one of the worst women's champions of all time.

OK... so when she has matches with people y'all don't deem worthy of a title match- i.e. Zelina Vega, Natalya... what's the reaction been? A bunch of people saying Rhea hasn't really wrestled anybody good. So by "good", what people really wanna see is her wrestling against stars considered to be on a higher level on the card. And who are they? Becky? Bianca? People like that, right? Because even if she goes out there and beats Candice LeRae, Nikki Cross, whoever else is on Raw right now, it's gonna be the same shyt being said until she goes against higher-tier women on the roster. Tell me I'm lyin'...

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ain't nobody worth a damn for her to defend against on Raw except Becky, and she's too busy in a program with Trish.

*Edit*

Who should she be in a program with
Candice
Indi
Piper Niven
Xia Li
Dana Brooke
Emma
Shorty from Viking Raiders?

Everyone else is in a tag team

PRECISELY...

If she wrestles Xia Li next week, ain't nobody gonna give a fukk about that match. Or Tegan Nox. Or Nikki. Or Emma, Dana, Candice. Not a one of 'em. I would say Piper but Rhea has folded her up so many times already, I don't really see the draw in that either. She probly not gonna wrestle Ronda, cause Ronda's leaving. She's probly not going against Trish, Trish's a heel. Who else we got?

So it looks like it's heading towards Raquel, and might get a Liv match in the middle of that. Outside of that, the other two that would matter are Becky and Shayna after their programs are over. Unless somebody else gets a big push up the card, the rest of who's on Raw for Rhea to go against are 5-minute TV matches at best.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is just a post full of excuses. Every other woman had to face whoever was thrown at them. If Rhea needs women like Becky, Chuck, or Bianca to feud with then that means they're the real stars. She's is currently one of the worst women's
OK... so when she has matches with people y'all don't deem worthy of a title match- i.e. Zelina Vega, Natalya... what's the reaction been? A bunch of people saying Rhea hasn't really wrestled anybody good. So by "good", what people really wanna see is her wrestling against stars considered to be on a higher level on the card. And who are they? Becky? Bianca? People like that, right? Because even if she goes out there and beats Candice LeRae, Nikki Cross, whoever else is on Raw right now, it's gonna be the same shyt being said until she goes against higher-tier women on the roster. Tell me I'm lyin'...
The problem is not her facing Zelina and Natalya, it's that HHH has been putting her in men's business more than the women's business. She's been a lame champ and it's very noticeable. Vince booked Bianca Becky to be dominate by having beat every woman put in front of them. HHH is trying to book Rhea like she's Roman and it's laughable.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
PRECISELY...

If she wrestles Xia Li next week, ain't nobody gonna give a fukk about that match. Or Tegan Nox. Or Nikki. Or Emma, Dana, Candice. Not a one of 'em. I would say Piper but Rhea has folded her up so many times already, I don't really see the draw in that either. She probly not gonna wrestle Ronda, cause Ronda's leaving. She's probly not going against Trish, Trish's a heel. Who else we got?

So it looks like it's heading towards Raquel, and might get a Liv match in the middle of that. Outside of that, the other two that would matter are Becky and Shayna after their programs are over. Unless somebody else gets a big push up the card, the rest of who's on Raw for Rhea to go against are 5-minute TV matches at best.

It would be better for Rhea title reign to have those matches and create the monster for Becky to slay. She’s a 26 year old champion, she should be working

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It would be better for Rhea title reign to have those matches and create the monster for Becky to slay. She’s a 26 year old champion, she should be working

I mean it's cool if she has those matches... but even if she does, people still gonna be complaining that she ain't faced anybody.