• OSU sucks

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is she hurt? Hhh can't book the women in relevant shyt. In nxt or the main. It's a clear blindspot

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
this is so fukking weird
she is a main stay on raw appearing on mulltiple segments
she the most over woman on raw
she gets cheered when her crew gets booed

but she hasnt been in one decent feud since wrestlemania after squashing natalya numerous times until last week
oh well I guess it could be worse, at the least she defended the title unlike another champ in the company
and to be fair aint like there is much comp on the red brand (Bianca, Asuka, Charlotte, Io Sky and Bayley are all on Raw. Becky is busy with Trish & Zoey. There isnt exactly a murder's row of comp on Raw)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
In that case take the belt off her ... :manny:

I'm all for character work but she needs to do more with the belt.

Do more for who tho ?

Shorty has become a tik tok / social media icon beyond wrestling. She touching mainstream. Who does she need to do more for? Twitter?

Is she hurt? Hhh can't book the women in relevant shyt. In nxt or the main. It's a clear blindspot

Brehs, yes. She’s had a knee issue since rumble and has talked about it many times. Her knee keeps dislocating. They’re very clearly keeping her fresh and building her in other ways while she rehabs and wrestles when needed

Y’all want shorty wrestling Ironman Bryan Danielson matches every night to please ya workrate needs, when it’s really not necessary right now

I’m not even a fan of her like that, but I hate when y’all ride people for their lack of ring work when they’re very visibly injured. Y’all did the same shyt to Grayson Waller meanwhile the nikka was rehabbing a whole fracture in his leg

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Do more for who tho ?

Shorty has become a tik tok / social media icon beyond wrestling. She touching mainstream. Who does she need to do more for? Twitter?

Brehs, yes. She’s had a knee issue since rumble and has talked about it many times. Her knee keeps dislocating. They’re very clearly keeping her fresh and building her in other ways while she rehabs and wrestles when needed

Y’all want shorty wrestling Ironman Bryan Danielson matches every night to please ya workrate needs, when it’s really not necessary right now

I’m not even a fan of her like that, but I hate when y’all ride people for their lack of ring work when they’re very visibly injured. Y’all did the same shyt to Grayson Waller meanwhile the nikka was rehabbing a whole fracture in his leg
She hasn't had a meaningful feud since Wrestlemania. All she's done is wrestle Natalya just because and try to look tough against men. If she ain't healthy enough she needs to give up the title.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
She hasn't had a meaningful feud since Wrestlemania. All she's done is wrestle Natalya just because and try to look tough against men. If she ain't healthy enough she needs to give up the title.

She clearly ain’t giving it up anytime soon and likely holding it til she faces Bianca at mania next year per all the reports.

So I hope you got energy in ya fingers to get them complaints off in the coming months my g, you gon need it

:wow:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shorty knee cap keeps popping out of place and y’all talmbout who she’s faced lol

Let that bytch heal breh. Ain’t nothing wrong with establishing ya character outside of the ring in the meantime
I agree but you had to watch some obscure interview to find this out, its not like WWE made this known.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Ehhhh folks, women's division in WWE is almost pathetic.

There's same couple names floating around and the rest of their roster booked like complete garbage. Especially tag team division, it's nothing but randomly selected women to have a tag team matches.

No surprise Ripley hasn't been booked properly neither. I expect her PPV matches to look great. Is she dealing with injury or something?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ain't nobody worth a damn for her to defend against on Raw except Becky, and she's too busy in a program with Trish.

*Edit*

Who should she be in a program with
Candice
Indi
Piper Niven
Xia Li
Dana Brooke
Emma
Shorty from Viking Raiders?

Everyone else is in a tag team