@Rhakim.. OUR BET THAT LEBRON WINS MVP IS NULL & VOID

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YEA LIKING A MAN BECAUSE OF HIS QUALITIES TO THE POINT WHERE UR FOLLOWING HIM AROUND IS PRETTY SUSPECT BRODIE..

IF U SHARE A COMMON REPRESENTATION, IT MAKES SENSE AS A MAN TO REP FOR THEM BASED ON THE PRIDE OF SAID REPRESENTATION .. NOT TO THE POINT WHERE UR FOLLOWIN THEM FROM TEAM TO TEAM, BUT SHOWIN A LIL LOVE HERE N THERE FOR A HOMETOWN/NATIONAL PROSPECT IS COMMENDABLE..

HOWEVER, WHAT U DO WIT LEBRON IS THE EXACT DEFINITION OF BEIN A GROUPIE....THERES NO SPIN U CAN PUT ON IT THAT’LL CHANGE THAT.
I would have loved to have seen you abandon your fandom of Kobe if he went to Chicago.
Or can you still not see this hypothetical double standard?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I would have loved to have seen you abandon your fandom of Kobe if he went to Chicago.

No laker fans would’ve bailed on the lakers if Kobe left you fags keep peddling that bullshyt even tho Kobe retired and nobody left.

why don’t y’all just name another fan base who behaves like Bron fans ....show me all the fans ManU and Real Madrid lost when Ronaldo left....you cockblowing nikkas pathetic call yourself a Blazers fan but root for the Lakers cuz of one man and try to justify it :mjlol:

I don’t even know why you’re caping for this shyt when you very clearly manage to be a Bron fan while also liking the Spurs. You’re not all in Laker threads rooting for us to win and coming up with trade scenarios to help us are you??? But I get it you have to attach yourself to Rhakims fakkitry through Kobe hate....carry on mexicac:russell:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No laker fans would’ve bailed on the lakers if Kobe left you fags keep peddling that bullshyt even tho Kobe retired and nobody left.

why don’t y’all just name another fan base who behaves like Bron fans ....show me all the fans ManU and Real Madrid lost when Ronaldo left....you cockblowing nikkas pathetic call yourself a Blazers fan but root for the Lakers cuz of one man and try to justify it :mjlol:

I don’t even know why you’re caping for this shyt when you very clearly manage to be a Bron fan while also liking the Spurs. You’re not all in Laker threads rooting for us to win and coming up with trade scenarios to help us are you??? But I get it you have to attach yourself to Rhakims fakkitry through Kobe hate....carry on mexicac:russell:
So to be clear:

You think if someone is a fan of Lebron on the Cavaliers, they should not be fans of Lebron on the Heat or Lakers.

But if you were a fan of Kobe on the Lakers and he left for the Bulls, you would no longer be fans of Kobe?
Is that your position?

You can only be a fan of the city you reside in because of ...what arbitrary rule?
Explain Mr Racist.

:jbhmm:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Next 5 games:

Wizards
Jazz
Blazers
Warriors
Suns

Phoenix 1 loss behind in the standings and could leap frog em by the time they play. Really is a battle of attrition.

That’s an easy 3-2. That lineup ain’t all that

YEA LIKING A MAN BECAUSE OF HIS QUALITIES TO THE POINT WHERE UR FOLLOWING HIM AROUND IS PRETTY SUSPECT BRODIE..

IF U SHARE A COMMON REPRESENTATION, IT MAKES SENSE AS A MAN TO REP FOR THEM BASED ON THE PRIDE OF SAID REPRESENTATION .. NOT TO THE POINT WHERE UR FOLLOWIN THEM FROM TEAM TO TEAM, BUT SHOWIN A LIL LOVE HERE N THERE FOR A HOMETOWN/NATIONAL PROSPECT IS COMMENDABLE..

HOWEVER, WHAT U DO WIT LEBRON IS THE EXACT DEFINITION OF BEIN A GROUPIE....THERES NO SPIN U CAN PUT ON IT THAT’LL CHANGE THAT.

:russ: You still ain’t put the nikka on ignore

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

I WOULD HAVE ROOTED FOR THE LAKERS NO MATTER WHAT.....

I WAS DRAWN TO KOBE DUE TO HIM BEIN A LAKER.. EVERYTHING ELSE, AS INCREDIBLE AS HE WAS, CAME SECONDARY.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I WOULD HAVE ROOTED FOR THE LAKERS NO MATTER WHAT.....

I WAS DRAWN TO KOBE DUE TO HIM BEIN A LAKER.. EVERYTHING ELSE, AS INCREDIBLE AS HE WAS, CAME SECONDARY.
I don't believe for 1 second that if Kobe went to Chicago, that you would have stopped rooting for him or appreciating his game.
But if you really would have cut off support if he was a non-Laker, then I'd have appreciated the consistency.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't believe for 1 second that if Kobe went to Chicago, that you would have stopped rooting for him or appreciating his game.
But if you really would have cut off support if he was a non-Laker, then I'd have appreciated the consistency.

NEVER SAID I WOULD STOP APPRECIATING HIS GAME

THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT AND WHAT RHAKIM DOES

STOP PLAYIN STUPID

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:ROSE IS FROM CHICAGO.

I fukk WITH ALL CHICAGO PLAYERS.

WHATS YOUR CONNECTION TO BRON?

YOU FROM AKRON?
CLEVELAND?
OHIO?

:devil:
:evil:

I lived in Ohio for years

Bron is a franchise in of himself, our second NBA team :mjgrin:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
to be fair, a lot of MU "fans" suddenly became spanish fluent when he went to Madrid :hubie:

Ha!

That said, as a United fan, we played Madrid once in the CL with Ronaldo on their team. No one was rooting for Ronaldo then, we wanted him to lose badly.

I'm still confused by the idea of following a player from team to team. If my team isn't in contention for a title then maybe I can hope former players win. I'm a Grizz fan. Was over the moon for Gasol when he got his ring. Hoping Conley gets one too (if we don't make the playoffs). Anything more than that, is weird to me.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ha!

That said, as a United fan, we played Madrid once in the CL with Ronaldo on their team. No one was rooting for Ronaldo then, we wanted him to lose badly.

I'm still confused by the idea of following a player from team to team. If my team isn't in contention for a title then maybe I can hope former players win. I'm a Grizz fan. Was over the moon for Gasol when he got his ring. Hoping Conley gets one too (if we don't make the playoffs). Anything more than that, is weird to me.

Exactly. But let the Blazers and Lakers play in the playoffs and who Rhakim gonna root for?:sas2: